5: Wife of Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook is waiting someone to arrive at the night club. Meanwhile he's waiting, he leans back with a glass of wine on the table.

It's about 10 minutes, someone has arrived and makes Jungkook sit up straight then he standing when that someone is already coming

It's about 10 minutes, someone has arrived and makes Jungkook sit up straight then he standing when that someone is already coming. They shake their hands and hugged each other.

"It's been a long time you don't invite me to the place like this." Jaehyun said.

"It's not everyday we need to go here." Simple answer from Jungkook.

"Looks like you've been busy. Why are you calling me to come here? It's not important when you can talk in the phone." Jaehyun can't wait to know the reason.

"Be my business partner." Jungkook just gives straight to the point.

Jaehyun giggles and says "All of these are sudden and you expect me to say 'yes'?"

"I'm in compelling situation. I don't want anonymous people be my partner in my business." Jungkook feels tired to explain this but he still needs Jaehyun's help.

"I guess we're not selling the same thing so why we need to be a partner? Your business is already big in local & international. You don't need me." Jaehyun is humble because Jungkook is good at his job.

"It's because of my dad. You know my dad, right?" Jungkook said.

How can Jaehyun not know about Jungkook's dad? Jaehyun is Jungkook's best friend since they're in school. Jaehyun is being silent at the moment.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone notifications are vibrate. He quickly looks at his phone and his wife's name is on the screen.

I want to go shopping alone. Don't worry about me :)

Jungkook didn't reply the message but he dials and calls his 2 bodyguard to take care of Rosé. After that, he replies the text

Okay, baby. Be careful.

"So how about our discussion just now?" Jungkook continued to talk with Jaehyun.

____________________

At home, Rosé is get ready to go out of her house

At home, Rosé is get ready to go out of her house. She's wearing short black dress and a little braid on her hair along with black ribbon. After wearing earrings, she walks out the house without realising it's already light rain falling in very fine drops.

Rosé signed "Why is it rain when I want to go shopping?"

"Madam, please come with us." One of the bodyguards said.

Rosé is a little shocked but she still recognises the bodyguards.

"Why are you guys doing here? Don't say that Jungkook asked you guys to accompany me." Rosé makes annoying face.

"Please, madam. If you're not coming with us, our master will kill us." Said another bodyguard.

Rosé cannot do anything. There's no way that she wants Jungkook to kill these two innocent bodyguards just because she refuses them to follow her.

The real issue is her husband didn't trust her can going out alone. But since it's raining, Rosé just let bodyguards do their job. The Bodyguard offers her to go inside car and they use umbrella to make sure the rain didn't fall on the whole Rosé's body.

 The Bodyguard offers her to go inside car and they use umbrella to make sure the rain didn't fall on the whole Rosé's body

15 minutes later, Rosé has arrived at the shopping mall. At that shopping mall has a lot of rich people because only rich people can afford to buy something expensive there.

While Rosé looking at all those expensive dresses, suddenly Rosé bumping into an old lady. Rosé almost falling but get catch by her bodyguards.

"Oh I'm so sorr-" Rosé almost says sorry but cut by the old lady.

"Are you blind? Who do you think you are? You think you can mess with me? I can suing you." An old lady says without hesitation.

"I'm so sorry. It was my mistake." Rosé said.

"You think you hire your bodyguards can help you in the court? You're just a little girl can't afford the money after I sued you." That old lady sounds so arrogant.

"Excuse me? What do you mean?" Rosé's face changed and didn't understand about that.

"Stop pretending to be rich and go to somewhere else that you can afford to buy." Said an old lady.

Rosé smirked and giggled. She didn't want that old lady felt embarrassed so she walked and left the old lady.

"Come on, guys." Rosé command the bodyguards to continue walking.

After Rosé walking slowly, one of bodyguards said "I'm sorry to bordered you but you messed with the wrong person, grandma."

"Why? Who is she? I don't know her. I know all rich people here. They're my friends but not this girl. I know she's pretending to be rich here."

"She is wife of Jeon Jungkook." Another bodyguard said.

The old lady's face changed from an arrogant to shocked face. She knows who is Jeon Jungkook but she doesn't know Jungkook had a wife. They used to do a secret wedding and of course not all people know they're married.

Suddenly the old lady felt terrified and her hands are shaking. Jeon Jungkook who always kill people without mercy and now she fucked up after mad at his wife.

"Let's go, guys. It's wasting our time to explain who I am." Rosé left followed by bodyguards.