October 1st

Finally, the first of October. People are already chatting about Halloween and their plans. The kids on the popular side are talking about Josh's annual Halloween party at his place that won't end well like last year. Britanny talks about how last year she got to get fucked by Liam before the party ended. Tons of high-pitched giggles surrounding her as she bragged. Ask Liam and he won't even be able to tell you one fact about Britanny.

Liam walked over to the desks pushed into a circle next to Britanny, he looked pissed. Jessica and Robin turned to look at him. They both immediately started to talk to him trying to get his attention, but Liam stayed focused on Britanny, he finally spoke up in a quiet voice.

"Stop fucking telling people that, I never want to sleep with your whore ass again..." He chuckled before walking off, people around Britanny bursting out into laughter. Her face turned red from embarrassment before she stood up and chased after Liam as he walked out of the classroom, her heals making clicking sounds against the floor. The chatter continued as the two left.

Over to the circle of desks that was next to Britanny and her minions was Josh and everyone else. They were all talking about the party and how it should be changed this time, many suggestions were yelled out. "Oh, tone down the music!" "Less invites?" "No snitches!" "Don't invite Britanny!" Josh brought his head up as soon as he heard Britanny's name, he rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on dude Britanny isn't that bad!" Everyone booed at him and laughed. Josh stood up and lifted his hands up. "Okay wait quiet! Hear me out! She has nice tits-" Before Josh could finish his sentence Robin threw a book straight at his nose and yelled out. "Of course, that's all you see in her you fucker!"

After school

Once again just like usual everyone was yelling and laughing, now it was about Liam and Malik. The usual teasing about them both being close that ended up being more than teasing. Malik sighed as Liam ended up getting more and more pissed. "Why're you and Malik so close always?" "Are you guys gay?" "No way Liam, are you gay?" "Gay ass!" Issac chuckled as he finally spoke up, "Nah he wouldn't want to touch Malik because his dad would beat his ass!"

 Liams eyes widened as he turned to Issac quickly and threw a punch straight at his nose. A fight already. Issac stumbled back surprised that Liam was so heated about it already, usually the teasing went further before punches were thrown. "Oh, we're fighting now are we?!" Issac chuckled. Before anything could escalate Britanny walked between them and formed her arms into a T to push them apart. "Guys fighting won't solve anything! We all have our own differences but that doesn't mean we hurt each other! C'mon we're family in the end!" Britanny smiled, "Right?" Liam chuckled as he was being held back by Malik. "Are you being serious?" Britanny furrowed her brows before yelling at Liam, "Yes I'm being serious!" Everyone once again started booing at Britanny and laughed at her. Britanny groaned and walked off angrily. Robin ran after Britanny when she saw her walk off, "Wait! Britanny no!" Everyone laughed again of course before Issac spoke up, "Okay can we just go back to talking shit again?" Many people laughed and agreed while Jessica ended up walking off too angrily.

word count: 582