.·'¯'·.·★ 2 ★·.·'¯'·.

Things ain't okay

⫦──༄ ‧₊˚───── ─── ─── ─────°₊ ‧༄ ──⫦

The world from the beginning has always been chaos, stupid wars, misdirected businesses, corrupt politicians and corrupt people, nothing really new, the disaster itself always created by the mere hand of man, right?Well, no, apparently, there was something new, different and threatening, the people had risen up, not in arms but in strikes, demanding an explanation, an announcement to the world of the truth of what they had witnessed with that raid on JeJu Island, they wanted answers.

And again the world had split into three, first those who supported, those who simply complained about the bad treatment that poor Omega was receiving, defending his privacy to the world, why should he appear before everyone? Wasn't it enough for them to see themselves saved? Hypocrites, what right would they have over him? Why did everyone think he owed them respect? A world of hypocrites

.Then there were the neutral ones, those who simply gave thanks and were uncomfortable talking about the topic too much, they had no need, that boy was human and that was enough.

Finally, the conservatives, those full of hatred for one or two reasons, the rotten part of the world's society called him a prostitute, an ordinary Omega without any measure presenting himself before so many ALPHAS, mere non-human garbage, what did it matter if he was strong and had saved them? Honestly, for all of them, nothing, they demanded that the brat be presented to the world and forced to declare himself an Omega, they wanted to see him prostrate himself as what he was, a humble being and above all, an Omega.

For the world almost in general, the only thing that existed was an Omega. Where was the human side?

⫦──༄ ‧₊˚───── ─── ─── ─────°₊ ‧༄ ──⫦

Go Gun Hee felt exasperation rise in his stomach once again when he saw the new letter that had arrived, the government was beginning to lose patience and strongly threaten him to force him to resolve the disaster as soon as possible.The tense shoulders of his back, the force with which his jaw unconsciously clenched, all of it was too much stress for his already elderly body.

He left the papers on the mahogany table, loosened his always presentable tie a little and stood up, took his coat and went up to the small private elevator in the building, the only one that connected directly to his office and only a few had access to or knew about.Then he waited.Two minutes later, he went down to enter what seemed like a small corridor that spanned the width of the top floor, with the difference that instead of construction, walls of colorful glass and white iron stood blocking the way, as well as a strong restriction.

Magic that would make anyone else tremble.He walked safely a few steps until he crossed the beginning of the colorful glass and white iron construction, entering the threatening thickness of that dangerous magic, he took the handle of the glass door and slowly opened it.

Inside, the hit of magic left him numb for a few seconds, floating in his thoughts as if he had been welcomed to a perfectly safe place meant to protect.

And so it was, but not for him.

Gun Hee closed the door, allowing the sound of some birds inside to fill his heart with calm, the sweet aroma of the flowers relaxed him and mixed with something beyond, which was what he was looking for.

He headed inside, passing a small arch of white and pink flowers after getting lost among some paths surrounded by flowers and beautiful trees that hid the center of the place from the world, he continued without problems, passing the glances of the two shadows that guarded the small entrance , he greeted them calmly, handing them both the things he was carrying.