5 - Always You

A/N: This chapter will contain sexual content.

Enjoy

——

"Before we move on to this next song.." Louis starts out and looks towards me. Everyone can probably tell I'm shaking because I know he's about to tell everyone who I am, "I'd like to introduce someone who has saved my ass, more time than I can count, actually."

He laughs and I shake my head, staring up at him from below the stage. He walks over, the heat from the spotlight radiating onto me, "This is y/n. She is our new tour photographer, and also my best fuckin' friend from ages ago."

The crowd cheers and I smile and wave to them, "Hey. Hi. Hello."

"Without her, we would have had to push this off until she said yes, because I really didn't want anyone else shooting for us." Louis bends down, "Anything you'd like to say to the people, y/n?"

I grab the mic, my hand on his, "Just be prepared for some of the best pictures you will ever see."

The crowd cheer and Louis winks at me, smiling as he stands up, "This is a new one.. I wrote it a short while ago actually.." he walks back over to his mic stand, "..hope you like it. This is Always You."

I notice Jensen wink at me, mouthing, this is about you, but I just shake my head with a smile and bring my camera up, shooting some pictures as the intro plays.

"I went to Amsterdam without out, and all I could do was think about you, and oh, I should have known." Louis look over at me as he keeps singing.

Louis and I visited Amsterdam a few times, years ago, and Tokyo is also a dream city of mine to visit.

"I went to so many places, looking for you in their faces.. I could feel it, oh, I can feel it.."

He looks at me, eyes locked on mine. My heart is beating fast in my chest, I'm definitely shaking now.

"I'm wastin' my time when it was always you.." Louis keeps his eyes locked on mine as he walks over, but doesn't want to make it obvious so he looks around, "Always you."

He walks back over and I move over to the other side to where he's at, snapping pictures of him and the band

"Walked through my door, but it felt nothing like home..'Cause you're not home.." he smile at me and moves around.

Is Louis implying that I'm his home? I can feel tears welling up in my eyes, and the rest of the song isn't helping matters much.

"And I know you hate to smoke without me.." he winks at me, knowing damn well that I do hate to smoke without him, "Now you know.."

I can't help but smile, and it stays on my face the whole time, "Should've never let you go, oh."

"Should have never let you go, my baby."

I have to move up to the side of the stage before the fans see me crying. I'm not bawling, but the very emotional feelings that I have for him are definitely taking over everything at the moment.

He puts his mic back on the stand and turns his body towards me, "I went to so many places.. Looking for you in their faces.. I could feel it, oh, I can feel it.."

I bring my camera up, snapping a picture as he smiles and I fall in love with him all over again.

I move around the stage, focusing on taking pictures from behind them on stage, getting the crowd, trying to actually do my job and not let my emotions get the best of me.