LABYRINTH

"It only hurts this much right now, was what I was thinking the whole time."

AELYRA VELARYON was the firstborn daughter of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Ser Laenor Velaryon, loved by all who met her. She was kind to a fault, and none had the heart to try and train her out of her naturally trusting nature.

She spent her childhood playing in the halls of the castle with her brothers and uncles, reveling in the simplicity and joy of youth. She knew nothing of pain or fear until she was ten years old and her entire world came crashing down around her, leaving her in a world unfamiliar and cold.

Aelyra left the simplicity of King's Landing and all of her happy childhood memories behind her, completely unaware that when she returned six years later, everything she remembered would have changed.

With the kingdom slowly sinking into darkness, Aelyra found herself sinking as well, lost between duty and the love she felt for her brother, Jacaerys. It wasn't right, to want him the way she did. They had a duty to their mother, the kingdom... but neither cared. In the face of young love, logic has no place. And Aelyra would fight for Jace, even if it meant the world crumbled around her.

"You would break your back to make me break a smile."

claudia jesse as aelyra velaryon

patrick gibson as jodan lannister

phoebe dynevor as shaera targaryen

all other characters as portrayed in the series or described

"You know I hate that everybody expects me to just bounce back."

playlist

labyrinth - taylor swift

bored - billie eilish

i'm yours - isabel larosa

young and beautiful - lana del rey

war of hearts - ruelle

family line - conan gray

i wanna be yours - artic monkeys

mary on a cross - ghost

pacify her - melanie martinez

atlantis - seafret

uh oh, i'm falling in love

A/N

Well, it's been a long time coming, but here we are everyone!!! I'm so excited to be sharing this story with all of you, and I'm so grateful for all of the following and love you've given this story before it was even published! I really hope you end up loving Aelyra and her story as much as I do!