we could have had it all

Abhishek POV

"I no longer consider anyone worthy of my friendship from that house anymore!" I paused the video, it hurt me that I might have pushed her way too far; far away from me. 

I feel nothing but hurt, it feels as if I could have controlled the situation, but I didn't, she didn't. Sab kuch bikhar gaya mere na chahte hue bhi. Mene jitna bhi sametne ki koshish ki I couldn't manage, eventually sab ko hurt kardiya.

End of POV

Jiya POV

Was I really unresonably cribbing kyunki galti sirf ek ki toh nahi thi na. Mein baat karti, kaash.

"You did. You were the one who always stepped forward and solved the things, usne toh bas tujhe mazak banaya hai" My brain interrupted me.

Kash ek baar aur karleti na, kya pata he was really willing to work on these.

End of POV

After the success of Judaiyaan, there was not a single day Jiya and Abhishek didn't talk. It was as if they were still in BB house but the only difference was the distance. 

Abhishek was someone who was afraid of hurting someone and the consequences that would mean distance. All he's ever done and does is try to keep people in his life. His life is his family, his friends and his fans. He's been so desperate for love that he often ends up being a people pleaser; wanting everything to stay same, happy and sane at the same time.

Jiya on the other hand was someone who wants love but knows compromising self-respect for the sake of love is not selfless but selfish. Selfish towards her desires. She learnt the importance of relationships where love, respect and honesty co-exists and any kind of love besides these was a pure No to her. So, when Abhishek, the cutest purest guy showed her affection amongst all the betrayers in that crazy house, she couldn't help fall for him.

Cause why not?

He was a guy of character. Didn't hurt anyone else until he was forced to, helped everyone despite his relations with that person, respected boundaries, was always there for her, took stand when no one else would, helped her with her duties, motivated her, respected her. His looks were a complementary gift. 

It was not that he didn't hurt her, of course he did. He valued relationships just like she did. He was always asked to choose among his closest friends just like she was asked too, the difference being she always put him on top of her priority while she always remained second. It hurt her, she wouldn't lie but she understood him and where he came from. He was someone who was betrayed in love, she was someone who always got betrayed searching for love. It was not difficult for her to understand his longing for family in that lonely place, she believes she was a lil late to get to him that made him doubt her almost all the time. That made him want to test her every other time.

She assumed that their relationship would mend, and they would give this friendship a good chance once the reality drama was over. The reality show ended but the drama didn't.

All achievements were just mere competition. She didn't want a fame that was just to diminish someone else. With the fanwars including families and bonds, the bond between them got damaged.

Their daily chats turned into blame games with her blaming him for not respecting her as friend he is with his other friends with him blaming her being over-sensitive towards things he mentioned jokingly. Their happy moments were no happier with just stress and hurt to both. Slowly the calls reduced, with her not replying to him when he wanted to solve the misunderstanding. With him trying balance out things but eventually failing to do it.