Chapter 7

1 year later.....(September 2014)
It's been 1 amazing year living with Justin and so far so good. Today I'm meeting with dad's friends that i haven't met yet and honestly I am really excited. So i headed straight for the shower and then to my closet. I decided on a white v-neck, Hollister shorts, and black vans. I did my makeup which wasn't much and straighten my hair. I grabbed my gold iPhone 6 that recently came out and that I'm obsessed with and my Michael Kors bag. As I walked downstairs, I felt a presence come up behind me and picked me up. I screamed and only to realize it was my dad. I looked at him annoyed and said "Really dad?!? Was that really necessary??" He stops laughing and says "Sorry princess i just wanted to tease you". I looked at him and smiled just so he knew i wasn't mad. He smiled back and we headed out the door to the car. We drove until we reached deep in to L.A and we finally came to a stop in front of a house that was really big and was really nice. Dad knocked on the door and as we waited for his friends to open the door, we heard a large crash and a whole bunch of laughter from the inside. The door finally opened and i couldn't believe who was in front of me.............
Ha cliffhanger
Im finally back to writing again guys i hope u enjoyed this chapter anf there will be hopefully more to come