Chapter 6

As soon as we got into the mall, I went to all my favorite stores like: Forever 21, VS Pink, Wet seal, Pacsun, Urban outfitters, and many more. I also went into stores like Louis Vuitton and Michael Kors. We stopped at Subways to get some lunch and kept on shopping. We we were in front of the nail salon and Pattie said "Kylie, do you want to get your nails done??" I was like "Yasssssssss" and ran straight into the salon. I decided on French acrylic nails and Pattie just a very nice nude color. We were walking around the mall when I saw that they had a pet store."Grandma, can we go in there pleeeassse??" I gave her the puppy face and she finally agreed. When looking at all the adorable pets, I saw something that was to cute to pass up. I saw a yorkie puppy and I instantly fell in love. I looked at Pattie and said "Isn't she adorable??" Grandma gave me a look and was like "You want her don't you?" I looked at her with pleading eyes and nodded. "Well, you are going to have to ask your father about that." I whipped out my phone (literally) and called Justin.

(K:Kylie) (J:Justin)

J:Hello?

K:Hey dad!!

J:Hi babygirl what's up?

K:Nothing much and dad?

J:Yes??

K:You know I love you right daddy??

J:OK what do you want?

K:Can I get a puppy??PRETTY PLEASE?!?!

J:Ok anything for my princess

K:Omg thanks dad

J:Your welcome, love you

K:love you too daddy, bye

I got the puppy and headed out of the mall. Pattie said "What are you going to name her?? And I said "Hope". Today has been amazing could it get any better