"My Introduction, I guess"

August 4th, 1986:

Alright. I'll start off by giving you guys an introduction. My name is Robert. I live on a little island called. The Island of Sodor. I moved there in 1959 at the age of 18, to become an engine driver. It took some very tiring work but I did mange to learn everything and get the job working as a steam engine driver. I was assigned to operate an engine of the Little Western and his name was. Douglas. If you don't know who he is. Then I suggest read the Railway series books by the Rev.W.Awdry but for any context. He and his twin Donald did escape scrap when the other railway was going through its modernisation plan. He was also the one who helped an engine and a brakevan. Oliver and Toad finish their final leg of their trip to Sodor as they too were escaping the scrappers torch after they both had all been withdrawn from service.

 Oliver and Toad finish their final leg of their trip to Sodor as they too were escaping the scrappers torch after they both had all been withdrawn from service

Besides from that, on the branchline our role is to take goods trains and if needed, take passenger trains as well. Speaking of passenger trains, we need to head out with one soon. So we are getting Douglas ready now. I'll leave this journal alone until if something pop's up later today, during the week or when ever something happens.