Chapter 1: New School, Same Me

Shoutout to LeonPlaysXD for beta reading the story. Speaking of the story, let's get onto it.

(Y/N POV):

I wake up once again in a very uncomfortable position.

"Oh shoot, it's Monday. Which means it's time for me to go to my new school." I got up from bed and started to take a bath. Right after I was done, I put on my school uniform and went to the dining room and my parents were there.

"Guess my sister already went to her new school huh?" I thought to myself.

"Hello sweetie, are you ready for your new school?" My mother asked me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I answered.

"Better get going, you wouldn't want to be late" My father added.

"Yeah, yeah..." I responded before going to the front door.

"Bye! Have a nice day at school" Both my parents said waving at me. I waved at them back.

[Timeskip]

"Well, here I am." Looking at the high school building I'm gonna be studying at. To be honest, I'm really not optimistic about this school. I walked through the entrance with my eyes closed and a few seconds later I could already feel the stares happening around me. Look I understand why they are looking at me and I can't blame them but it still makes me feel a little annoyed. I walk to my classroom anyway

(3rd Pov)

"Okay class, please settle down, we have a new student." The teacher announced.

Some students in the classroom started murmuring about what kind of new classmate they are gonna get meanwhile some couldn't care less.

"Please Y/N, may you please enter the classroom?" The teacher asked to the small shadowy figure behind the door.

What came out was something the students were not expecting; he had (H/C hair) with (E/C) eyes but most importantly... He was short.

Faces of confusion arose on the students. Was he like 11? A very gifted child? Did he skip a few grades? Well it was none of these things.

"Hey what's up, my name is Y/N L/N. I like (insert something you like here idfk) and BEFORE anyone of you ask; I am 16, got it?" He asks the students.

"Got it." Some of the students answered.

The teacher points where Y/N's chair which is right next to a empty one, he nods and proceeds to sit a the chair.

(Y/N Pov)
"Phew, at least it looks like nobody is looking at me"

A few minutes later and the teacher is discussing before a tall someone opens the door and almost hits the doorframe out of breath like they just ran from home to school.

"I AM SO SORRY I AM LATE!" the tall woman apologized loudly while panting.

"Damn, she's tall" I thought to myself looking at the girl. "But she also looks very familiar" I added to my thoughts.

"That's the 4th time this month Alice..." The teacher looked at her with a blank expression

"Alice , huh? I knew someone named that. Weird that she even kind of looks like her" I questioned myself.

"Yeah yeah, I know, I really am sorry!" She apologizes again.

The teacher sighs "Well, no matter, you may proceed to your seat." The teacher resignedly says

"Oh thank you!" She replied, relieved.

"Oh! By the way, I forgot you to introduce you to the new students" The teacher added.

"New student?" Alice asked as she curiously looks around the classroom trying to find me.

She finally spots me as I do a little wave at her.

Alice squints her eyes as if she is trying to make sure what she is seeing is correct.

"Meet Y/N L/N" The teacher said.

"Wait... Y/N L/N?!" Alice shouts in question.

Alice looks at the teacher a second before  immediately running up to me and asking me "Are you really Y/N L/N? Like were you from (Insert hometown here)?"

"Eh?" I stammered, taken back from the question. "How did she even... Know where I was from?" I wondered, my mind being confused on how Alice knows where I was from until I put it piece by piece.

I had a friend named Alice.

She had to leave town to go to a better school.

She had red eyes and black hair just like the one I'm looking at right now.

She seems to know my name and my hometown.

So that must mean...

"Alice...? Is that really you?" I asked

To be continued...

(Author)
Alright well I hope y'all liked that chapter, it's probably fairly short (no pun intended) but I did what I can.

This is the time where you give me constructive criticism.

Anyways even though I have somewhat of an already existing, I guess you could say "vision" for the entire story. It's really typing it out is the hard part. Even motivation.

Nonetheless I do hope some of y'all stick around a little (pun intended).

Also admittedly this chapter took me 4 months (and by that I meant that I wrote 70% of this chapter like 4 months ago). So yeah don't expect frequent updates.

Well that's it, see ya on the next one!