Chapter 2: Reunification

Literally wrote this after 6-7 hours after the other chapters were published. Have fun reading!

[9 Years Ago]
"Wow Y/N! You sure are big!"

"Of course I am, I drink my milk and get good sleep."

"Do you think I will ever be as tall as you?"

"Pfft! Of course not! You're a girl and girls don't grow as big as guys."

"..."

"But don't worry, I'll protect you from big bad guys!"

"Hehe, thank you Y/N..."

"Now come on! Let's play!"

[3rd Grade]
"And Y/N is the tallest as he is about 4'9 (1.44m)."

"Haha! Yes! You should all bow down to me like I'm your king, you shorties!"

"Hey Y/N not a lot of people are gonna like you if you keep doing that."

"Who cares? They can't do anything because I'm too big for them. But don't worry, I'll make you my cute little short queen."

"Nghh... Don't pet me like that..."

[5th Grade]
"Hey Alice! Want to hang out after school?"

"...Y/N"

"Hm? What is it?

"I'm gonna move to a different town."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, my dad needs to look for a new job and the town we are going has better schools."

"Will you come back?"

"No..."

"... Well even then, you will always be my short queen. Come on."

"Mm... I will miss my head being on your chest whenever we hug."

"I will miss it too. Goodbye Alice, I hope you will be fine.

"Thank you Y/N, I hope you will be as well."

[Back where we left off]
(Y/N POV)

I honestly cannot believe who I am looking at. Alice! My old childhood friend! And she is tall like really really tall!

"Oh Y/N! I missed you so much!" Alice opens her arms and hugs me very tightly to the point I feel like my bones are gonna break. I also would like to point out that I am resting on her... chest...

"Hey Alice, how has it been these years?" I asked, struggling to form the words as I still feel like my bones are gonna break anytime soon.

"Oh it has been doing so great Y/N!" Alice happily answers. "How about you, how have you been?" Alice asks me.

"Oh well, I guess I have been doing alright, mostly anyway." I replied.

She finally lets me go with her arms on my shoulders and looks at me or rather observing me and my stature .

"You're... you're... short..." Alice remarked. I instantly felt embarrassed and not only because she is taller than me but the fact that I teased her so long ago about how short she was and now here she is, taller than me

"Haha... Yeah..." I chuckled nervously, still can't get over the irony of how the tables have turned.

"Enough! Y/N and Alice go back to your seats." The teacher yelled at us.

"Oh! Sorry! We'll talk after class." Alice explained at me. We hurried back to our seats till' we both realized our seats are right next to each other. Alice gives a shock expression before giving a excitement one.

"Oh boy, I expected a lot of things in my school day but not this. Well, I'm happy that Alice is here. Although I wonder what is in store for me." I wondered.

(Alice's Pov)
"Oh... My.... God... Y/N is here!" I thought in excitement. It's been so long! And he... Is... So... Small. I thought he would've been taller since has always been taller than any of our old classmates. He always looked like a giant to me when I was young, I expected him to be at least my height or taller, maybe that is just how I perceived him since I was relatively small for a 10 year old.

Oh but who cares about that now? Y/N is here and we can finally catch up of what we both have missed all these years. I can't wait for class to end! Actually, he used to tease me a lot for being short and now it appears the roles have been reversed. Oh, I really can't wait for class to end now!

To be continued...

(Author)
Oh wow another chapter this early? If you didn't know I wrote and published this chapter on the same day of when the other chapters got published. Granted it's a bit short (no pun intended). That being said don't expect me to publish consistently, I still have things to do in real life.

This is the part where you give me constructive criticism.

Well, stay tuned for the next one. Bye!

Does anyone even read these author notes?