Timeskip after timeskip

Urrhh I am dying. I was not ready for this.

It started with Saya somehow convincing her parents to help me attend school with them. It was not easy I mean it was easy cause even before coming here I was not dumb, not was a some super genius.

Anyway here I was standing in front of a class room full of people my age and supposed to introduce myself.

"Hey everyone we have a new classmate  joining us today. Why don't you go ahead and introduce yourself sweetie."

"I'm Blake".

...

"Anyway any interesting thing you want to share with the class?".

"I have killed someone before".

...

"I mean I have killed a animal before".

I could see Saya face palming and Miku trying to hold her laugh in. I'll get them back for this.

"Ehh...y-you can sit at the back. The very back".

So here I am sitting at the very back of class. Not the protagonist seat. No. But I can see someone in that seat. It was non other the Takashi komuro. How weird for him to sit there since I am now the protagonist. Well of this story anyway.

Uh. I didn't listen to what the teacher was saying. I'll just get it from Saya. Huh. This is ganna be a long, long time till the plot begins.

Oh. I know I'll just do a bunch of timeskips really fast to skip time forward.

-Timeskip break-

I met Takashi, rei and what was his name hiaga, hisha or something. Anyway he isn't important. I started hanging with them

-timeskip after school-

Uhh. Still to long. Hmm. Maybe I'll just do this

-Timeskip 5 years-

Ah finally in highschool. Alot has happened and I am to lazy to say so you'll just have to follow along.

So Miku moved in with me. She had enough of her parents and confronted them before telling them she is leaving.

Saya was mad and thought Miku was trying to get ahead start over her or something.

I and Takashi became the greatest of friends. Brothers basically. He and I have a special bromace. I was there when rei dumped him and when what's his name try to ntr my boy. But likely as all might say "I am here".

I spend my days training and max or mastering my skills.

Met Saya's parents and it somehow resulted in me fighting her father and then me wining which lead to Saya somehow becoming my fiance.

Couldn't level much since there was nothing to kill so yeah.

Oh before I forget Miku started getting how should I say this. Extremely sexual.
I know she was a super slutty Character in the show but it seems that now all that is directed only to me and Saya. Why do I say also Saya. Because it turn out they kept have sleepovers and private 'talks'.

I once stalk- I mean watch them from afar and I have to say seeing to girls that are apart of my harem making out really makes you pop a boner. So yeah like I said she became extremely sexual.

-present day-

- Blake and Miki's house -

Miku: "Blake what is for dinner?".

I was standing in front of a stove cooking rice."Just some curry and rice".
I of course finished maxing my cooing skill.

Miku: "Okay can you get started I am starving". I could see Miku laying here head down on the table with her hands on her stomach.

"Yeah, yeah why don't you eat a snack or something well you wait okay".

Miku: "Okay~" Zip. Yep. Miku started sexually assaulti- teasing me after we entered high school. I mean I enjoy it but she always does it at the most inappropriate time. Like that one time when we as a group went out she gave me a freaking footjob under the table.

And of course Saya later on discovered this and instead of stopping it she joined and it became a competition between the two of them, and as time went on the assau- teasing only got worse.

Like now as we are sitting at the dinner table eating and Miku is giving me a footjob, which I found out was one of my fetish, while we're eating. "Hey Miku can I just finish my dinner. You're not making this easy on me".

Miku: "I would but we both know that this is one of your fetishes". I just stay quiet, cause she was right. I she somehow knew all my fetishs.

Miku: "Oh yeah almost forgot Blake why have you been hanging with that fat kid at school?". Not even going to stop.

"He looked like he needed a friend.". The person I was talking about was none other than the gun maniac kohta.

Miku: "Okay why don't you let him join us for a break. Speaking of break where have you been every break period?". I avoided eye contact and started sweating. "Oh I have been helping and keeping the nurse company".

Miku: "Really? And there is nothing else like you flirting behind me and Saya's back?!". Spilt. I spit my food out from what she said. "What no. No. Seriously I have not been doing anything with her only helping her and I am still a virgin"

Felt weird saying that out loud. We continue and finished our dinner and retired to our rooms.

-next day at school-

I know what is coming so I am making sure to meet and make all of them the main cast my companions.

I also wanna save that one female teacher. Not because she looked hot or that I might have made out with her once when I was helping her carry papers to the teachers lounge.

But yeah I am trying to save people I can or want to. But shido that douch of bag is first on my to kill list. Him and that other delinquent dude who's name I forgot. The bastard tried not only flirting Miku but also tried to grab her ass. I wanted to rip his heart out and shove it up his ass but Miku was the one to kick the shit out of him.

Speaking of her kicking ass. She has come extremely far in her training. Second in blade wielding to only me and Seako. Fourth in shooting. And third in hand to hand combat.

I made sure to teach her other things like medical knowledge that i learned from a big boob nurse and survival tactics that I studied in my spar time.

I wanted her and the other to be ready when this thing hit and I know it would happen tomorrow.

And how do I kniw this

[Caution the plot will start tomorrow]