Another master and two sabers

-4 years later-

It's been 4 years since shirou and I started living in the fate verse. Shirou being 8, has now started school.

As for me. I became a normal office worker. Best I can get and work with since I had no identity or anything like that here.

I was driving to pick up shirou when a red tattoo appeared on my hand shocking me since I would now be a master.

The problem being I can't remember what the chant was to summon the servant.

So I just threw it to the back and drove home after picking shirou up.

"Dad what with the bandages on your hand?".

"I..uh...hurt my hand".

"Hurt your hand. Yeah I don't think something could really hurt you".

"Okay fine I use it to hide my hidden dark power".

"Dad are you some sort of chuubi?"

"What know I just got something on my hand that I don't want you to get since it could lead to some weird adventure with a blond, tsundere and some future jerk version of yourself. Leading to you discovering new things and what not".

"That's really specific dad".

"Just trust me on this".

We arrived home when I saw some arrogant blond bastard standing in front of our door.

"Uncle gil you came to visit again".

"Yes I do believe your father owes me a drink".

Yeah 2 years back I ran into gil and now we're somehow friends. According to him i am his 2nd real friend. The poor guy felt pity that he had so few friends and accepted it.

After 2 years of friendship and still going he told me everything about him and I did the same.

For some reason he likes shirou or well my shirou even became his godfather.

Moving on gil asked me that if I go back to take him with me and I agreed.

Now comes the another problem I have change the biggest thing in the series. That being gil.

I mean he is arrogant but he is more like his caster self then his archer self.

"So when are we leaving?"

"After we destroy the grail".

"Really so are you a master then".

"Yeah but don't know how to summon a servant"

"Hahaha sounds like something you would forget, but worry not for I your great and amazing friend will help you".

Moving to the backyard gil started drawing something on the ground.

After words he gave me a piece of paper to read from to summon my servant.

Let silver and steel be the essence.

Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation

Let (colour of the catalyst) the colour I pay tribute to / Let my great Master (Black) be the ancestor*

Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall

Let the four cardinal gates close.

Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate.

I hereby declare.

Your body shall serve under me.

My fate shall be your sword.
Submit to the beckoning of the Holy Grail

If you will submit to this will and this reason…Then answer!