Good girl (Ft. Threesome)

Scene: This story is between Mr. Ajey Nagar, Nischay Malhan and their shared submissive Keerti Kundra. In this story Our carryminati and triggered insaan will share submissive with harsh language that might trigger you, so read at your own risk.

'Do you even know how sexy you look while having our cock filling your holes.'

I am on my way to reach my dominants house that's basically far from my house but glad I know how to drive.

I parked my black audi and make my way towards the house. I ranged the bell and there my dominant come, wearing white shirt with yellow jacket hanging on his shoulder with his one hand and black jeans tightly hugged towards his thin legs.

"Afternoon Master"

"Afternoon my angel." Nischay greeted me and lead the way towards the playroom.

"Wait for us, while we come back be naked by kneeling down to the floor for welcoming your dominants. Understand pretty girl?"

"Yes sir" I said and he left. I opened the door of the playroom and stripped every cloth on my body, hanging that inside the bathroom. I brush my teeth and then kneel down to the floor. It's 15 minutes since I am here and they're making me wait, making me think so needy for them.

I heard a sound of door opening and I suddenly bow down my head and welcome them with my silence.

"Well, what a sinful view." Ajey's comment made me flutter.

"Uh... thankyou masters"

"Crawl to us."

I crawl to them as they sat on the chair.

"Greet us with your warm mouth around our cocks."

I nodded and firstly pull out jeans of ajey freeing his aching dick. I gulped at the sight of his hardness and then I removed jeans of nischay. I roam both of my hands around their dick. I fasten my action and put ajey's dick in my mouth slowly while stroking nischay's with my hand.

Ajey's hand grasped my hair tightly making me have full of him. Nischay spanked my ass harshly making me whimper. I then pull out my mouth with pop sound and start giving blowjob to nischay.

As I was having him under my throat, ajey kneeled down and put his hand around my inner thighs. He then rubbed my clit feeling wet over there.

"So wet already huh? Did our cock makes you feel that desperate to be taken?" Ajey said and inserted his finger in my enterance and I whimpered due to that. He started thrusting hardly and nischay was making me hard to breathe. I was so close to release my orgasm and he get signal as I snapped my three fingers indicating him I was close.

He then gripped his dick and removed his fingers making my vagina empty. He then gripped my ass from both of his hand and insert into me from behind while nischay pulled out my mouth from lack of breathe for me. He started kissing me and I was moaning continuously holding onto his knees.

Nischay then pulled me on the bed while ajey was still inside me from behind. He made me lay down on the bed and sat on his knees whereas ajey gripped my belly and spread my legs wide. Nischay inserted his dick into me without any warning and I screamed so loud. Ajey circled my clit and due to that action my legs started shaking.

He fastened his action and inserted his dick inside my vagina. I was having two dicks inside me.

"Yeah babygirl, strech your dirty pussy for your masters. Feel the walls and enjoy what you're receiving." Master ajey said squeezing my left breast.

"Yeah, you should be grateful that You are receiving our cocks filling your dirty little hole after ignoring us for one week. Tell me you love the effect when we fill your holes, don't you?" Nischay master said slapping the side of my cheek.

'Yes masters. I love when you fill my hole by your cocks.' I screamed loudly

I was so close with my sixth orgasm that my masters were giving to me. Shivering I released my sixth orgasm and beg them to stop. Firstly nischay pull out his dick from me and leave the room. While ajey was still inside me and he released his load and pull out from me and helped me to sit on my back.

Nischay came with two water bottles and told me to drink it.

"Thankyou so much masters." I thanked for giving me such good orgasms.

"Yeah you should be. Now come on, it's time for you to sleep." Ajey said and made me lay down and he covered me with the duvet and joined me and nischay.

I was so overwhelmed to have both of them by my side.

*******
Word count: 826

Author's Note:
How was the part?
Do you like role of Nischay More or Ajey's?

Love,
Zeel 💙🦋🤌