Nightmare (1)

Scene: This scene happened with none other than my bestie DHRUVI. She had dream of this scene.

Dhruvi's Perspective:

I don't know why they're following me. I keep running, and they relentlessly chase after me. Spotting a house, I swiftly make my way inside. The door is unlocked, and I find myself in a room with a dim yellow light. This room, discovered while searching for refuge, turns out to be the site of my most frightening yet strangely enticing mistake - I've unwittingly entered someone's private space.

While checking from a window to see if they've given up the pursuit, a deep, raspy, yet silky voice startles me. My legs shiver as his dominating and somewhat eerie voice inquires, "Who are you?"

I was going to turn around but that unknown voice ordered me, "don't move, or else you'll not able to put your legs on the floor for a week." But me being a stubborn I backfired him, "why the hell I will do what you want?" And that was my biggest mistake. I heard a devilish chuckle and he said, " run as fast as you can and after you get tired and panting as hell you will find yourself in this same fucking room, watching the actual demon fucking you in this dim yellow light."

I started to running for 15 minutes, I somehow managed to find the room for escape but someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into the same room. I was not able to see his face in a dark room and then he whispered in my ears, "I CAUGHT YOU". I somehow get relaxed, I don't know why he's voice is dangerous yet comforting? He pulled my hair harshly and grabbed my jaw in death grip and said in dangerous voice, "don't you ever dare to argue with me since you did love, let me tell you why you should not."

With a devilish smirk, he pushed me and I fall on my ass. He ordered me to undress, I unwillingly but willingly did." Touch yourself. Let me see how hard you can make yourself come." He said, his voice filled with desire.

"I'm not going--" he cuts me by pulling me hair harshly and I grasp for the air.

"Don't make me repeat my words, I want to see how you make yourself come before I make you mine." He said and snapped his finger infront of me to obey his order.

I don't want to but have to.

I slowly slide my hand through my thighs and touched my enterance. I was disgusted with the betrayal of my body as that was drenched. I'm dipping my middle finger inside me. A low groan escaped my lips as he cursed. Dragging my finger inside out my pussy, I circled my clit and moaned out loud. I was totally ignoring his presence and focusing on my orgasm to come. I speeded my movement and I released myself. I didn't care if my moans are loud but what did I care that, I was wrong.

"Was that better?" He asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

I nod, and he grabbed my hair tightly and whispered against my lips, "LIAR".

He ordered me to kneel down, stating, "Good girls don't lie, but when they do, they face punishments from their god. Right now, I am your God, and your life depends on me."

Unlocking his belt, he gripped it in his hand and began striking me with it. I screamed in pain but couldn't suppress the moans of pleasure. "Oh god, please..."

"Yeah, that's true. Beg from your God, for I am the only one who can lead you to heaven or hell," he declared, ceasing the beating.

He picked me in his arms and I hissed as he put onto the bed. He started undressing himself and then come near me and started to kiss me hungrily on my neck, collarbone, chest and did what he want to do.

FUCKED ME. I had never imagined someone this intense to fuck me raw and I was helpless as he tied my both hands with his black tie.

After fucking me, he kissed my lips softly and told me, "Welcome to my world. The Hell." I wasn't in the state of processing but from this I get to know I made a biggest delicious mistake to be in this house. "Better be a good girl next time and increase your strength for caping up with me and wait for me till 7 days, I will be back soon."

He said and left the room.