Stained hands (Chapter 1)

I let myself go. 

Punching with full force, dodging the punches I were to receive, quick movements on my feet. "Light as a feather"  I remind myself as I skip throughout the ring, a cage I was put to fight in. I sensed her every movement before she could even analyze my position. My hands wrapped in a black cloth, I was sure that there would be blood. Surely enough, I saw the red substance trickle down my hand. Sweat rolling down my cheeks as my ponytail gravitated towards my shoulders, straying away from its original position at that top of my head.

"Sweet, sweet victory"  My thoughts interrupted as my back hits the cold ground. "Fuck no."  I mumble right under my breath. I feel the disappointed stares by the eyes of the spectators as she punches my face. At this point I don't know what to do besides getting her off me so I can beat the living shit out of her. Somehow, I manage to interlock my arm around her's restraining her from hitting me leading me into an easier way to get out of this damed pinned position.

I catch my breath as I stand up once again skipping throughout this cage. It's a good way to handle my anger, I guess. 

"You're good at this"  I say as I block her punches. I sway to the right of the cage, laying my head on the cushiony padding on the top of the cage, not as comfy as I hope it to be but it will do. I mimick the blonde's movement.

"What the fuck is she doing?"  He booms, I hear the anger behind his already raspy dark voice. I could tell he's beyond furious by the tone of his voice. My trainer, Alex, isn't the nicest person out there for sure. I'm his best, that's it. We all know its true, he's only cashing in on me.

I for sure have my chance here. I let my opponent believe she actually had a chance at beating me. Poor girl, she didn't know what she was getting into. "Swift and quick. Swift and quick, Skylar"  1, 2, 3, 4 my hits become harder after each one. She's still shielding her face when I knee her abdomen, leaving her to curl into a ball. Her whole back is exposed to me, perfect. I cower over her, "Hiding are we now?"  I punch her sides multiple times, I can't believe this is what I do really. "Skylar, stop! Get off her!" I hear our ref, Shawn, call out as I punch her for the last time. I jump off her back nonchalantly, slowly moving myself to the left side of the ring where Alex stood. "Don't pull a stunt like that again. Glad you don't seem to be so hurt this time." Alex's voice harsh and crisp. "Can't promise you that but remember I'm still getting better, Alex." I say with the mouthpiece slurring my words. I pull myself over the cage, moving my feet to be on either side to provide balance for myself.