Prologue: Your Welcome End (part 5)

(The other group's here? Great!)

Firey: "Hey guys!"

Leafy: "Firey! Bubble!"

Firey: "Huh? Leafy?"

Peppa: "Wait, who are those four you brought along?"

Firey: "Oh, them?"

(I glanced over to the four newbies

(I glanced over to the four newbies. Well, three. That short one's Firey Jr!)

Marker: "Oh, hi there! I'm Marker, who are you all?"

Firey Jr: "Did you seriously forget about me?"

Marker: "No, I didn't-"

???: "Well, hello Marker. I'm Peanut Butter, the Ultimate Chemist."

(Another Ultimate? First was Summer being the Ultimate Fangirl, now Peanut Butter's the Ultimate Chemist?)

Peanut Butter: "Also, please refer to me as they/them."

Summer: "Wait, you're an Ultimate as well?"

Peanut Butter: "Yes, why's that?"

Peanut Butter: "Oh. You're the Ultimate Fangirl, right?"

Summer: "Yeah!"

Peanut Butter: "Well, maybe we're all Ultimates of some kind. Hey, you two, can you add on to this?"

???: "I'm Pluto, Ultimate Leader! And this is Charon, the Ultimate Psychologist."

Summer: "Four Ultimates? Okay, I'm convinced that everyone here is one now."

(Ooh, I wonder which one I'd be! Wait, maybe I should say hi to thw newcomers first...)

Marker: "Hi Charon!"

Charon: "..."

(No hi back? Aww...)

Pluto: "Oh, Charon doesn't really like talking, not since something that happened..."

Pluto: "And before you ask, I don't think I should talk about what happened to us. Just know she's very clingy to me because of it."

Peanut Butter: "Huh, kinda like how my younger sister is with me."

Peppa: "You have a younger sibling too? I have one, but he's a boy. His name's George, he cries a lot, and he carries around a dinosaur toy!"

Summer: "I have two younger brothers as well! Say, my younger younger one's almost two."

Midnight: "Oh, when's his birthday?"

Summer: "The 26th of November. And then there's the mistake, also named George."

(...I don't think it's a good idea to call your brother a mistake. Eh, maybe it's just sibling rivalry. I'd know, my sister used to be quite pushy!)

Tree: "Hmm... one, two, three, four..."