Chapter 1: The Social Games Begin! (part 3)

Pluto: "Okay, everyone

Pluto: "Okay, everyone. Listen up. I say we should split into a few groups, to cover more ground. Now, I'd say it's best if we went with people from the other group."

Naily: "Why's that? Can't we just stick with our friends?"

Pluto: "To increase co-operation between us eight. So, get picking!"

Peppa: "You know, Naily, she has a point. If we want to maximize co-operation, we'll have to work with everyone else here eventually."

Naily: "Hmph..."

(...So Pluto says that, yet Charon won't let go of them? Maybe there's something below the surface there...)

(Hmm... maybe I could go with them! After all, I am quite the space nerd... I just like it a lot, so much so that I jump up and down whenever someone asks me about it...)

(...Is that normal?)

(Besides, Pluto's already a good lot like Tree, so maybe it'd be alright?)

Pluto: "Ah, Marker. Coming with us two, I suppose?"

Marker: "Well... if it's alright with you two, then sure."

Charon: "It's okay..."

Pluto: "Come on, then."

(Pluto walked off in one direction, Charon and I following behind her.)

Pluto: "Hmm

Pluto: "Hmm... where is it... there it is!"

Charon: "A... storage room? Why do you want to check that?"

Pluto: "In case there's anything that could cause a murder. After all, it's good to prevent death."

(That's something Black Hole would say...)

Marker: "Yeah, you're right. Life is a wonder, best to live it to the fullest!"

Pluto: "Heh, you're acting almost like Ceres did..."

(Who? Who do they mean by that?)

Marker: "Ceres? Who's that?"

Charon: "..."