Chapter 2

Y/N was wide awake at six o'clock in the morning doing some light exercises. He was waiting till seven when he is supposed to meet the other teachers. He figured out classes started at nine in the morning and lasted till six in the evening depending on the class. He stops his exercises, takes a quick shower, and heads out to the teachers conference room. He pulls out a map left for him from Ann when he woke up. With a note at the bottom.

Don't keep them waiting. They already Don't trust you around the students.

Y/N could only think on how his reputation is already so bad with the teachers and students. Only because he's a man in an all female school. He finds the room and enters the room. He sees three women waiting inside drinking coffee. They all turn their heads to look at whoever entered and saw him. Then they began to introduce themselves.

 Then they began to introduce themselves

Rin:"My name is Rin, Mr. L/N. I teach the students history and oversee combat simulations."

Persicaria:"My name is Persicaria

Persicaria:"My name is Persicaria. I teach the students medical knowledge and be school nurse."

Ranger:"My name is Ranger

Ranger:"My name is Ranger. I'm in charger of combat lessons."

Y/N:"As you three know I am Y/N L/N. I guess I'm in charge of training against the current enemy."

Rin:"An enemy you have faced before if I'm correct?"

Y/N:"...Yeah."

Ranger bumps Rin on her side. Rin was confused until it clicked. Then she felt foolish for saying such a thing. Then the door busts open to show another teacher.