†hê Úñ†hïñkåßlê †rµ†h

Howdy Howdy, My lovelies! Here's the chapter where the truth is revealed! Enjoy~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onslaught had finally gotten home from his solo mission and called everyone to the meeting room to tell them of his new discovery about his wings. 

Once everyone was together in the meeting room and sat around the table Blaze stood up and revealed his wings. 

Everyone's jaws dropped then bowed down as Kirishima jogged to Blaze hugging him. 
Hawks and Dabi were absolutely stunned by Blaze's news because they never knew this. 

They were happy he finally got control of his quirk though. 

Hawks and Dabi smiled proudly. "We're proud of you, Little Flame. You've come a long way and grown up so fast." Dabi spoke with a proud tone while Hawks nodded in agreement. 
"Indeed. We're very proud of you, baby bird. I'm sorry we weren't there for you growing up but you've seem to become the best leader of the league. We'll be by your side from now on and we'll be following your lead as well." Hawks spoke softly and proudly. 

Ash, Katsuki, Denki, Sero, Shouta and Kirishima all smiled proudly at their leader. "And we'll gladly follow you to the ends of the earth, Sire." Ash said softly as Kirishima gave Blaze a peck on the cheek. "I love you no matter what, Blaze. You are my leader but you are also my soulmate. and I'm glad to have met you." Kirishima said with a loving look upon his expression.

But not everyone thought this news was good news. The heroes had someone spy on Onslaught while he had traveled home. they delivered this news to the heroes and they were not happy. While everyone in the league celebrated this new discovery the heroes did the opposite. They started to plan an attack on the league.

This war has only just begun.... 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokie! Sorry again for the short chapter but this is all I can think of last minute. Hope y'all enjoyed! 

Until next time, my lovelies! Ciao!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*