Ch1| •Join My Club•

| MC Pov |

 I see a cute girl running up to me.

"I finally caught you!" She said. That was my childhood friend, Sayori. She's always been somewhat of a bed-head. 

"Hey, Sayori. I was thinking about joining a club, the  anime clu-" But, she cut me off. "A club?! You want to join... A club?!" She asked me. "Yeah? Is there a problem with it?" I asked her. "You should totally join mine!" Sayori told me. 

"Wait, Sayori...You have a club?!" I asked. 

"Well, yeah! I told you... I think." Sayori said. "Sayori, you didn't tell me. Obviously, I can join... Under one condition." I tell her. 

"Eh?"

"Don't get all hyped up and stuff. If I don't like the club, then I'm going to join the anime club." Sayori sighed. "Okay, okay. Sure, But you won't want to once you see my club!" She tells you. 

We walk to school together, and I ask her some questions. "How many members are there?" with a response of "4"...Including herself. We arrived to school, and went our separate ways for our first period. 

Shortly after our final period, Sayori comes running up to me. "Okay, so my club room is just around the corner!" She showed me the room and we entered it.

"Oh, is this the new member?" A tall girl, with purple hair and a bigger chest asked. "Yep!" Sayori told her. "Wait, Sayori, I never agree-" She cut me off "Yeah, I might've told them that you were joining... eheheh..." She giggled nervously. Seriously, Sayori? "You brought a boy? Way to kill the mood, Sayori." A short girl, with shirt pink hair, with small pigtails, told Sayori. "Well, I baked cupcakes in our baking class, so, here, I guess." The short girl said, pulling out a tray of cupcakes. "I'm Natsuki, by the way." The short girl, Natsuki, told me. 

The tall girl looked nervous and flustered. "I m-made some tea, if you want any..." She told me. "Ah, thank you both. My name is MC." I told them both. "My name is..Y-Yuri." The tall girl named Yuri told me. I looked around, and asked, "Hey, where's the fourth member? Sayori told me you had four members, including herself." And suddenly, An old friend had popped up. "Oh, hey, MC! It's me, Monika. We were friends last year." She told me, despite me already knowing.

"Haha, I know." I told her. "Wait, you were friends?" Sayori asked. "Yeah, I mean, sort of. We were in the same class, and we talked alot." I told Sayori.

A/N | exttreamly short chapter, sorry!

Word count | 425