character sketch

Dive into the lives of the Ahmed family

Shahida (Age 60)

The family's seasoned matriarch, her traditional values run deep. Her words carry the wisdom of generations and serve as the North Star guiding her family's ship.

Zaheer Ahmed (Age 45)

The eldest son, who took on the role of protector at a tender age. A successful businessman, he clings to traditional principles and grapples with the ebbs and flows of married life with Sameena.

Sameena Zaheer Ahmed (Age 40)

The eldest daughter-in-law, an embodiment of care and love. Yet, she silently yearns for a more profound connection with her husband and hopes their son grows up to be a responsible and honorable man.

Fakhir Zaheer Ahmed (Age 16)

Son of Zaheer and Sameena, he's a free spirit brimming with ambition. His heart overflows with protection, especially when it comes to his cousin, Annie.

Habib Ahmed (Age 42)

The second son, his careless and selfish tendencies mask a complex character. His choices, including a second marriage to Rahila, have strained family bonds, and he grapples with their consequences.

Ayesha Habib (Age 38)

Habib's first wife, a pillar of love and care within the family. Her fragility is born from a lifetime of sacrifices, and her fears stem from the volatile nature of her marriage.

Ain Habib (Age 14) 

Daughter of Habib and Ayesha, she's a dreamer with aspirations as high as the stars. A burning passion for her studies, coupled with a desire to become an engineer, keeps her motivated. Yet, the fear of her father's disapproval keeps her voice silenced.

Faiza Habib (Age 12)

Another daughter of Habib and Ayesha, she stands as a resolute protector of her sister, Ain. Her heart carries the weight of fear and resentment, particularly towards her stepmother, Rahila.

Rahila Habib (Age 40)

Habib's second wife, she is a shrewd and resourceful woman. Her mistreatment of Ayesha and Habib's children reflects not only cruelty but also her relentless pursuit of financial gain, which casts shadows of tension within the family.

Hi there,

I'm excited to share my very first creation with all of you. Your support, through comments and votes, is what keeps my motivation alive. If this initial interaction strikes a chord with you and you're as excited as I am, I'll be more than happy to take the next step and share the first chapter. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Your presence means the world.