INTRODUCTION

𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖘, 𝖜𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊.

After shattering the Corrupted Barrier that separated their worlds, a portal has opened to merge Earth and Astraela as one. Otherworldly beasts have taken over the once-average city of Havenwood, bringing chaos upon the place Eva once claimed as home.

With the recent death of their friend, the Earthly invasion of Thana's dark forces, and the looming threat of a "Child of Darkness" said to bring ruin upon both worlds, Eva and Bobbi embark on a mission to save what is left of their home -- with a few new teammates by their side. However, they know they must work to bring back their ultimate chance at survival: the Phoenix... who isn't meant to be reborn for another thousand years.

"Once Upon a Time" meets "The Witcher" in this tale of chaos and ruin, where nothing is quite as it seems.

__________

|| CONTENT ADVISORY ||
"Risen" is rated mature for gore, strong language, graphic disturbing imagery, and mentions/flashbacks of sexual assault. Read at your own risk.

|| FIRST DRAFT WARNING ||
This book is currently in a horrific stage known as the first draft. The author is vomiting words onto the page and releasing them with no editing. There will be mistakes, bunny trails, and run-on sentences that make you go: "What is she thinking?"
Read at your own risk.

__________

|| AUTHOR'S NOTE||

Welcome!

Where's book one, Wrenna? Book one ("Vision") currently has no chapters available on Wattpad due to its contract with Kindle Unlimited. Because of this, I've included a glossary and synopsis of "Vision" in the following chapter for those who want to begin with "Risen!" I'm aware that not everyone is able to purchase book one, so I wanted to make book two as accessible as possible. <3

With that said, please enjoy the ride... one including a cast of new characters you're sure to love as they fight alongside your favorites. While book one was a dark roller coaster, book two is even darker, grittier, and not for the faint of heart. Get ready.

From the ashes, we rise.

Much love,
-Wrenna Stone

_________

|| banner by reddrawnart (instagram) ||

©️2023 by Wrenna Stone
"Risen" is posted on W a t t p a d . c o m, r e a m s t o r I e s, and l u t I o n a r y. If you are reading this novel on another platform or website, please inform the author, as you may be reading it from a mirror site or any other platform where it has been plagiarized.