hello.

Lilys eyes dart around the room glancing and all the things flying and whizzing through the sky of the shop. Her eyes dart around the room glancing and something as it pops or bangs in the sky before moving on to the next trying to take everything in. Her eyes were all over the room but a pair of dark brown ones were on her.

"Can I help you out there?" someone said from behind her before reaching to the top shelf and grabbing something.

"Oh thank you." She said as the man she had yet to look at handed her some pink glitter bombs.

She looked up locking eyes with the man infront of her. He had vibrant red hair, and dark brown eyes and an extremely handsome face. He must be one of the owners of the shop because he resembled the big head outside the shop she had seen.

"I hate to bother you but do you know an Alastor Moody?" She spoke looking up at his very confused face, "Oh I'm sorry how would i think all you people know one another."

"Us people?" He let out a gentle laugh looking down at the girl. She was tall yet much shorter than he was, she had fair skin and dark hair and eyes that were almost black.

"Oh I'm sorry I meant wizards," she had lowerd her voice to just above a whisper, "You see I'm a muggle and I'm supposed to meet him at a pub called caldron something but I'm not sure where that is."

"A muggle? You must of walked right through the pub to get here, I can take you back if you want." He said taking the glitter bomb from her had and returning it to the shelf.

"Oh thank you very much." she said before following the man to the door.

"GEORGE IM GOING OUT I'LL BE BACK SOON!" He shouted upstairs. An other red haired man peeked he's head out from behind a shelf. He must be a twin, identical to be exact however Lily found herself more interested in the one beside her than the one at the shelf.

The walk from the shop to the pub was short but long enough for an introduction. If Fred was honest they're was nothing about the girl that he didn't like. She was so similar yet so different from him he was loud she was more quiet, he'd pull pranks she'd rather just sit and read.

She abruptly stopped in the doorway of the pub causing fred to crash into her. She hadn't seemed to notice cause her eyes were fixed on the figure in the corner.

The mans attention was now on the pair and the door before he stood up.

"AL!" the girl had now started running across the bar in into the arms of Alastor Moody. Fred had never seen anyone hug Mad eye never let alone get it returned.

Mad Eye looks around the room with his prosthetic eye before grabbing Lily and Fred and leading them up to one of the rooms.

The enter one of the leaky cauldrons old tattered rooms and let the dust and filthy air fill their lungs. Mad Eye looks around the room and walks over shutting the blinds before coming to face the pair.

"Right Lily I'm going to take you to meet someone people from work okay, we're going to discuss what to do with you." He said before looking at Fred. "The order meetings tonight at the Black House, it's for her." He said motioning to Lily who was now seeming to touch every book on the shelf.

"Why? Who even is she?" Fred asked looking at the girl who was still rummaging through the books. Before Mad Eye could even answer the question she did for him.

"Oh look uncle Al this one's about animals" she said excitedly waving an old book in the air a big smile on her face. Uncle Al.

"Put it back Lily, it's not yours. It's old and moldy anyway." Al said taking out his wand and making the book fly into the shelf. "Right Fred you best get back to the shop you'll know more tonight."

With that Fred turned to the door to leave. Heading down the stairs he turned around to see the black haired girl at the top of them.

"Bye Fred." she waved her hand and went back into the room with Mad Eye.

"Oh..um...yeah- bye." Fred managed to get out but by that time he was sure she hadn't heard him.

Lily had now sat down in the dusty chair in-front of her uncle.

"I like him, he was very nice." she told her uncle a small smile over her face.

"Aye don't like him to much." Mad Eye said while she looked away he zoomed his eye onto her faint pink cheeks. Too late. He thought to himself. Too late.

hello hope you enjoyed this first chapter and hope your exited for the next

I am pretty sure this is rubbish please let me know without being to strict and leave some consideration comments her please to help me make this story better for yous and me x

Before yous all say oh that was fast this isn't a slow burn burn but at the same time it's not going to rush into anything the both think eachother are attractive and are yet to get to know one another so please know the difference between liking someone and thinking there nice looking.

Hope you enjoyed

love sophie x