A Heads up~

Hello Everyone! My name is Alejandra but you can call me Ally for short. Just a heads up, this is my first time writing a book so I hope you like it.

🩷💜🩵

If you see any grammar mistakes, sorry in advance. Just so you know English is my first language and I still manage to fuck it up.

!WARNING!

There WILL be cussing, some parts will have 18+, maybe spicy?, and there WILL be detailed gore, dark humor, and some unsettling details. This book WILL have trauma, there will also be scenes that WILL involve fighting physically, and mentally.

There WILL be art showing in this book that will belong to others or mine. I will explain and give credit to the rightful owner. For example the (Photo) then the credit and where to find them, next or bottom of the photo.

Follow my other accounts on TikTok and Instagram at —— AllyArts25 —— for behind-the-scenes, and updates to this book. And the artwork that I made for this book as well!

I will be at

Quotev - Ally ( allyarts )Wattpad - need_sleep ( AllyArts25 )

🩷💜🩵

What would happen if you were stuck between two worlds? Between Reality. What if you were stuck in your favorite world? And what would happen if you weren't the only one? What would happen to yourself?Join the 4 sisters on their journeys. Their journeys Between Reality. Watch how they grow in their worlds both mentally and physically.
🩷💜🩵

These chapters will take 10 or more minutes to read. Now get yourself comfortable and enjoy the book.

~Ally