Character information

Meet the ocs!!
Cast of season 5 and 6!!
(Cain is not mine!)
TW: mentions of, SA, SH, abuse, drug and alcohol abuse, mental illness, family trauma.

✭ ⋆ Quinn Dixon ⋆ ✭

• name • : Quinn Rose Dixon • age • : 13 s5-6 • family • : Daryl Dixon (bio father) Cain Dixon (bio younger brother) Vivien Dixon (bio mother deceased) Max Black (mother figure) • sexuality • : Straight • role • : Alexandrian survivor, fathers pri...

• age • : 13 s5-6
• family • : Daryl Dixon (bio father) Cain Dixon (bio younger brother) Vivien Dixon (bio mother deceased) Max Black (mother figure)
• sexuality • : Straight
• role • : Alexandrian survivor, fathers princess
• story • : Quinn was only 8 when the apocalypse started, it was her, her mom, her uncle, her dad and her brother for the most part until one day her father had ran into a small group of people, they had settled in with them at their camp. Quinn was only 9 when her mom died at a farm, although it was a lot she knew she had to stay strong and not grieve so much for her dad and brother. Quinn is very protective over her brother, she'd choose him over anyone every time. She's the biggest sweetheart but prefers to be alone sketching, but when she isn't she's either with Carl or watching her brother.

✩ • Cain Dixon • ✩

• name • : Cain Emery Dixon • age • : 10 s5-6 • family • : Daryl Dixon (bio father) Quinn Dixon (bio older sister) Vivien Dixon (bio mom deceased) Max Black (mother figure) • sexuality • : to young • role • : Alexandrian survivor, the light of the...

• age • : 10 s5-6
• family • : Daryl Dixon (bio father) Quinn Dixon (bio older sister) Vivien Dixon (bio mom deceased) Max Black (mother figure)
• sexuality • : to young
• role • : Alexandrian survivor, the light of the family
• story • : Cain was only little when everything started, he was mommas boy and always has been until she died, Cain had no one but his sister, his dad wasn't around him so much so he substituted to Max who ended up being his mother figure. Cain doesn't like arguing so he tries his best to keep smiles on people's faces, you can typically find him following Max around or third wheeling Quinn and Carl. Cain would rather be with his family playing games and telling stories, but unfortunately his dad is always helping Rick and everyone else, Quinn is getting older and hanging out with other kids..Cain has no one his age so he'll just be with max, he's okay with that though, shes his favourite person.

❦ • Max Black • ❦