Alexandria

Chapter one
(TW: mentions of, SA, SH, language, abuse, drug and alcohol abuse, mental illness, family trauma.)

It has been a few weeks since Rick's group got to Alexandria, everyone has adjusted to living here, everybody got along...for the most part, most liked it here while others did not.

Quinn was sketching on the porch of a house, her dad screwing around with his bike in front of the porch. Cain and Max were walking around with Spencer. Rosa was with Rick, keeping his ass calm around some of the people around as Julia and Stella were messing around Alexandria. Brier was with Rosa and Rick discussing some things.

𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒍 :
"Hey kid, meet any new friends yet? I heard the grimes kid was hanging out with them, why aren't you with him?"

Daryl stopped messing with his bike and turned to Quinn, catching her eye roll. He then walked to the steps of the porch, making it up a step up before stopping and leaning against the railing waiting for Quinn's response.

𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒏 :
"I don't know dad."

Quinn mumbled as she aggressively erased a part of her drawing not even looking up at her father.

𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒍 :
"Quinn, the attitude is unnecessary. What's wrong? Did someone say something or do something?"

Daryl said with a head turn as he walked up the steps and then sitting next to Quinn. Pulling her sketchbook away so they could have a real conversation.

𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒏 :
She crossed her arms as her father took her sketchbook away, not wanting to fight it right now.

"It's just, I don't like it here dad. This place sucks, I mean sure it's 'safe' and the people are nice. But I guess I'm saying that we just shouldn't be so comfortable here, we all know this place won't last long, especially with the way Rick has been acting."

Quinn then turned to her father, hoping for some sort of agreement so she wouldn't be the bad guy here.

𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒍 :
"I know kiddo, but you can't really argue about this place I mean it's keeping everyone alive and fed. Now try not to worry about this place so much and go find your friends or your brother."

Daryl gave Quinn a soft smile and kissed the top of her head before standing up with her sketchbook so she'd socialize. He then walked inside of the house watching to make sure she had left.

𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒏 :
Quinn couldn't even get a word to her father so she sighed with an eye roll, she then gazed around to spot a friend or someone she knew she saw Max and Cain, so she got up from her spot, dusting herself off and happily walked over. Stopping their walk.

"Hey guys!"

𝑪𝒂𝒊𝒏 :
"Quinn!"

Cain was so happy to see his sister, he let go of Max's hand and running to Quinn, he hugged her tightly as she swung him around, as he got put down he grabbed her hand and ran her over to Max.

𝑴𝒂𝒙 :
"Hey Quinn, what's new?"

Max smiled and put her hand on Quinn's shoulder, then looking down at Cain, then back up at Quinn once she spoke.