first meeting🥺🥺

emmet woke up and looked around.. he was confused.. where was he..? he was in some.. dark room with a table in front of him. that's when he saw.. him.. bad cop.. emmet was astounded by the man's beauty.. he was even more beautiful than wild style... bad cop stepped forwards and shined his light in his eyes.. "how did you find the missing piece!?" he yelled.. emmet blushed slightly.. even his voice was hot.. "i-i don't know.. what do you even mean!?" bad cop glared at emmet "you know what i mean!!" emmet looked up at him.. "but i don't! what is the "missing piece!?" bad cop scowled "you should know considering it's STUCK TO YOUR BACK!" emmet turned to look at his back.. and sure enough.. a red rectangle was stuck on him.. "get it off, get it off!!" emmet wiggled and squirmed to try and dislodge the thingy ma jigger. bad cop scowled once more, as he wasn't getting answers.. so he decided to do the only thing he thought could work.. "hey, buddy, it'll be okay.." good cop said, sweetly as he smiled at emmet. emmet blushed and looked away as the cute guy in front of him was now being kind to him..? emmet calmed slightly and looked back up at good cop. "thanks.. i really appreciate that.." emmet said, shyly. "of course," good cop replied, "now why don't you take my hand, fella?" emmet hesitantly grabbed his hand and just as he did he was slung across the room. "ow, man, what the!?" emmet yelled as he whined in pain. "now tell me.. where did you find it!?" emmet shrunk away in fear as bad cop stepped towards him.. "i.. i don't know.. i'm sorry.." bad cop walked forwards and picked up emmets chair and set it up right before climbing on it and leaning over emmet. emmet blushed and panicked slightly, "man, i-i'm being serious! you gotta let me go! my friends are all missing me! ask them, they all miss me!" bad cop snickered and pulled out a remote and turned on the nearby TV. "oh, we did.." bad cop played footage of all of emmets "friends" talking about how normal and unspecial he is.. emmet felt his heart break as tears filled his eyes.. "so.. no one thinks i'm special..? no one.. likes me.." emmet looked downwards before he felt a hand grab his chin and force his face upwards.. "not.. no one.." it was him.. that sweet face of good cop again..