ii. TRANSFER STUDENT

"Looks like someone beat us to the punch."

Y/n lay unconscious on the floor. A tall woman with long, red hair pulled back into a braid, and peculiar yellow eyes advanced toward the girl once she noticed she was still breathing.

"Hmmm..." she said, examining the body. "You have a strange smell. Not human or curse."

Y/n turned her eyes towards the woman as she left her peaceful slumber.

The woman asked, "Did you do this?"

Y/n stuck an arm out towards her.

"Hold me."

And the woman gave Y/n a tight hug, much to her surprise. It felt nice.

Y/n always dreamt of a boyfriend, but now that she thought about it... the girl decided she wouldn't mind if she had a hot girlfriend too.

"Any chance she's a vessel?" A man behind her asked.

Y/n didn't care for their conversation, as she'd already become focused on the close touch with this woman. She nuzzled her head into the crook of her neck.

"Hm, not quite."

Y/n then collapsed back to the floor in exhaustion, and the woman held her head on her lap. She stroked the girl's hair.

"My name is Makima. I work with the Jujutsu Sorcerers. You have two choices:" she held up to fingers, "One, be exorcised and killed by me, like a curse."

Y/n shook her head.

"Or two, be sent to Jujutsu high and see what they make of you."

"...Highschool?" Do they... do they have food there? What would I eat for breakfast?" Y/n asked.

"Let's see..." the woman stroked her chin in thought, "Bread with butter and jam, eggs, coffee, maybe bacon, and some desserts? Pastries perhaps?"

Y/n sighed with content, "That sounds like a dream come true."

The woman chuckled, "Seems like you've made your decision. Jujutsu high it is."

And for the fourth time that night, Y/n fell back into a deep slumber.

———————————————————————

Y/n jolted awake.

She found herself in a hospital bed, wearing a clean white shirt and some gray sweatpants. Who changed my clothes..?

Y/n noticed her eyepatch was gone; and that she was seeing out of both eyes. She brought her hand up to her right eye, and her other hand towards her mouth where her teeth were supposed to be missing. Everything was there; they'd come back, but how?

"You're awake."

Y/n turned to look at the owner of the voice, who was none other but yet another beautiful woman. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, a mole under her right eye, deep eye bags, and she smelt like cigarettes. What a woman, she thought genuinely.

"Uh, yeah. Where am I?"

She chuckled, "My name is Ieiri Shoko, I'm the doctor at Jujutsu High. That's where you are, in our infirmary. That Makima lady said you had a pretty nasty fight before coming here, how do you feel?"

Y/n stretched her arms in a fleeting attempt to impress the woman, "Yeah, I feel fINE — " she squealed slightly when she pulled one of her muscles in a bad way. The doctor laughed again.

"You'll want to rest up a bit. I'd heal you completely but you should really learn to get used to that feeling from now on."

Y/n grimaced, "Makes sense..." she mumbled. Just then, the door burst open.