iii. GIRL'S DAY OUT (and gojo)

"Y/n! I'm back!"

The girl groaned. A loud, rather annoying voice called out from behind her dorm door. The door suddenly swung open.

"I have your uniform!" Satoru Gojo, the man she had previously met when she'd first awoken at Jujutsu High held a dark uniform in his hands. It was perfectly crafted to fit Y/n's request — exactly how she wanted it.

She offered a tired smile, "Thanks, I'll put it on."

"Perfect." The man rang, "Oh, and when you're done, meet me outside the school, I have a surprise." Gojo then left, not before winking at the girl.

Y/n shrugged and quickly shook off her current clothes and replaced them with the new uniform. It fit perfectly; not too tight, not too loose, not too long, and not too short. Everything was good, and the girl appreciated the clean clothes, which was something pretty foreign to her.

She noticed a pair of nice sneakers set next to the door when she opened it, and remembered she hadn't even had shoes in yet. She placed the shoes onto her feet, and at that moment, she realized — Y/n didn't know how to tie shoes. She always wore a pair of hand-me-down boots that didn't have laces, so she just took the strings and shoved them into the sides of the shoes.

Y/n ran down the hallway and made it outside, to the entrance to the school where Gojo had told her to go. There, along with Gojo, was Kugisaki and the pretty second-year girl.

Gojo noticed Y/n's presence. "Hey!" He waved.

The girl walked up to them, confused. The sun blared against her skin as she approached the group.

"You ready for a girl's day out?" Gojo asked excitedly.

Kugisaki looked at Gojo incredulously. "You're not a girl, Gojo."

He seemed upset by this. He scoffed, "Of course I am! The four of us are going out shopping since Y/n needs clothes and other necessities for her dorm."

All three of them glared at the man, not really wanting him to tag along. He huffed, "And I'm paying."

"Sounds fun," Zen'in concluded.

Kugisaki shrugged, "You've managed to change my mind."

Y/n scratched at her ear, "Only if you take me out to eat..."

"Of course, we're going out to eat! I know a great sushi place." Gojo boasted as he led the girls out of the school grounds and to a parked car on the side of the road.

"Sushi? I've never had sushi..." Y/n commented.

Kugisaki eyed the girl strangely, "Jesus, where did you grow up? A barn?"

Y/n looked down to the ground, "A shack..." she muttered, shoving her hands into her pockets.

Both Kugisaki and Zen'in looked at each other confused, questioning if they had heard her right, but were stopped before they could ask when Gojo called for them to pile into the car.

Zen'in sat in the front seat, and Y/n and Kugisaki sat in the back. Y/n had never been in a car before, since her parents could never afford one when they were alive. She didn't put her seat belt on, which captured Kugisaki's attention.

She pointed at the seat belt, "Put that on."

Y/n looked lost, "Huh?"