v. ALMOST DEAD

BANG!

The two teens jumped at the noise. They looked to the girl — the life left her eyes as she fell to her knees, and slumped forward onto the sidewalk in front of her. Her forehead began to bleed.

Fear encapsulated the others. They whipped their heads around to see a tall man, with short black hair and sideburns. He wore all black clothes and a black jacket.

He pulled a photo from the inner pocket of the jacket. It was a small boy and an old man.

He sighed, "My granddad was the kindest man in the world. He was Yakuza, but he had principles. A sort of... necessary evil. He was a good man who loved everyone."

His hand that held the gun lowered. "You loved him too, didn't you, Y/n?"

"Who are you?!" Okkotsu demanded.

Ijichi had already dialed Gojo's phone number.

"Sorry about your friend, but the curse I work for wants her heart."

Itadori stood in front of her body, "I won't let you near her!"

The man sighed, and lifted his gun once more, aiming at Itadori. The boy dodged the bullet, and lunged at the man, throwing an uppercut at his jaw and knocking him back.

Okkotsu called back to Ijichi, "Where's Gojo?!"

Ijichi shook his head, "He said he was too busy. The Elders won't let him leave. He would've ignored them, but they've threatened Y/n's life. Though I don't know what good that'll do now..."

"He's sending the rest of the second years." The man informed.

While fighting the man off, Itadori sustained a fire wound.

The man had changed. He now had a katana for a head, as well as two katanas emerging from his arms. His left blade pierced through Itadori's abdomen.

Okkotsu grabbed him before the man could do any further damage.

He gave Itadori to Ijichi. "You need to take him back to Jujutsu High, or he'll die. I'll handle things here."

Ijichi nodded and helped Itadori into the backseat.

"Wait! I can still help!" The boy yelped weakly, and Yuta paid him no mind. Yuta readied his sword as the katana-man jumped into action, attacking the boy who defended himself.

Yuta managed to sidestep him and stab him in the back, but the man barely even noticed. Shit! This is bad.

The black-haired boy jumped back towards Y/n's corpse when the man attempted to steal her body. Yuta used his sword to block any oncoming attacks from his enemy and protected Y/n's body.

Yuta has received a few wounds, but nothing fatal. But he turned to the girl and wondered how long he could go on without any backup. As he looked at her, he noticed something he hadn't before.

A strange cord from her chest. It was black, with a small triangle at the end of it, probably four to five inches long.

He felt that he'd seen it before. The first thing that came to his mind was her chainsaw from earlier, but why?

Finally, he remembered — it was the same as the pull cord from the weapon.

Is that how she'd summoned it? Maybe it could be of some use to him against this guy, especially if he's already skilled fighting with and against katanas.

Yuta pulled the cord.

The first thing he noticed was the sound of a reviving engine. To his surprise, instead of a full chainsaw emerging before him, the blade sprouted from her forehead.