vi. TESTICLE CURSE

"Once you're ready, I'll introduce you to one of my colleagues."

Y/n smiled, "Oh, I'm ready, Miss Makima."

The redhead grinned, "Good. I'll get him — you get dressed."

The girl nodded and jumped from her hospital bed, throwing her gown off and jumping into her Jujutsu High uniform as quickly as she could.

After Gojo brought her to Shoko, all they really did was place her body back together and Shoko used her reversed cursed technique to connect the pieces together, and miraculously, the girl was fine. She had used her own RCT to keep herself alive and do the rest of the work subconsciously, and woke up a few hours later feeling fine.

Her classmates were seriously confused.

But before they could speak to her, Makima appeared to make sure the girl was alright and inform her of the situation, in which several of the people who'd attacked her colleagues had shot and killed a few Jujutsu sorcerers in her division. Public safety still wasn't sure who they were.

Y/n stood in front of the door, waiting for Makima to return, when a knock rang across the hardwood in front of her.

She frowned, confused, but reached forward and opened the door.

She stepped out and found herself standing next to a tall man with black hair pulled back in a short, high ponytail, blue eyes, and pierced ears. He wore a sword on his back and was dressed in a nice suit.

Makima stood in front of the two of them.

"This is Aki Hayakawa. He's three years your senior. For today, tag along with him." The woman said.

Y/n pouted, "I'm not working with you, Miss Makima?"

The man spoke, "Of course not. You and Miss Makima are in completely different leagues."

Hayakawa grabbed Y/n by the back collar of her uniform and dragged her passed Makima. "We're going on patrol."

He dragged the girl towards the door to leave the infirmary as Y/n tried to escape his grasp, "Nooo! Miss Makimaaa!!"

Makima leaned in close to Y/n's face to speak more clearly with her. "If you perform well, we'll be able to work together. So keep your chin up, okay?"

Y/n nodded enthusiastically and allowed Hayakawa to take her outside. He dropped her and she fell into her butt. "Ow!"

Y/n begrudgingly stood and wiped the dust off her uniform, following Hayakawa as he continued walking.

"Hey, the hell was that for?!"

He didn't answer.

The two finally left school grounds and found themselves on the road to enter town, where a car was patiently awaiting them. Y/n at first assumed it was Ijichi, then the man who'd driven her yesterday, but came to find out it was someone she didn't recognize.

Someone from Public Safety probably...

She got into the backseat of the car along with Hayakawa, and she remembered to put her seatbelt on like Kugisaki had told her the other day.

The buckle clicked, and from then on, silence. No other person in the car spoke, and Y/n became overwhelmed with boredom. She leaned her head against the window and closed her eyes until they got to their destination.

Suddenly, she heard the door next to her slam.

She jolted up to see the car parked, with Hayakawa walking outside, not waiting for the girl.