strangers again.. second part

After when i felt kinda okay I went to check on my phone and saw that he texted me saying that it was just a prank. I was crying the whole time just to hear it was a prank? I told him not to do it again. I was mad at him but I did not tell him or showed him that i was angry.
After a weekend on a monday morning when i was in my classroom he walked up to me and said,"looking beautiful as always" he tucked my hair back my ear after saying that and went outside. I was surprised that he said and did that but I know he did that beacause no one was around. He did make me believe that we had some kind of connection in between us.we used to say the same things and do the same things. we had a lot in common. When he used to come in my class for some kind of notes or some work, my friends used to call my name out loud to tease me and him. I used to tell my friends that this friendship with him is gonna be forever.
One day when i got a nightmare about him leaving me I texted him.."you will be with me forever right?"
"Ofcourse!! Only a dumb can leave someone so beautiful like you" he replied.
I used to fall soo hard for his words!!
It was like he fell for her first but she fell harder...
He used to stare at me from afar and it used to make me blush so hard.
I used to send him snaps and he used to save it. I told him if you are saving so many of my snaps make a edit of me on my birthday.. He agreed.
And yeah he was in 10th grade.
There were girls that liked him and he didn't know how to reply so he used to tell me to reply to that girls text...
Once a girl was crying so hard for him. I got really emotional and told him that if he wanted to say yes he could because not everything is in my hands. He said no and said,"dont you know I'm in love with you dummy?" I used to act as if i didn't hear anything..
One day I got really mad at him for not talking to me at school.. I didnt see his text for 2 days... after that 2 days he came up to me and he hit me gently on my head and ran away. I obviously wasnt going to leave him i ran behind him. He ran into a room and i went into it follwing him.
He actully said sorry and gave me chocolates. I felt really good and i forgave him. He also gave me a nickname.. 'kuffo'.
Whenever i used to be mad at him he used to call me by that name and used to flirt with me. And as usual i used to forgive him.
I used to get in trouble many times but he used to not be there all the time. Sometimes he used to be there and sometimes not. One day I got in a big troube. Thats actually personal kind of trouble so i wont mention it in here.
So, I got into a trouble a serious one and this time he wasn't there again. All his friends and my friends helped me out in it but he wasn't there.
After the problem was sorted out his text came and-

To be continued...