Chapter 29: your driving me crazy

The atmosphere in the room crackled with desire as Jordan's longing gaze met Emily's playful smirk. Emily's slow and deliberate actions had Jordan on the edge of anticipation, and her whines of desire grew louder with each tantalizing inch of skin revealed.

As Emily continued to pull her shorts down, a sly grin formed on her lips. She knew exactly how to tease Jordan, and she reveled in the passionate tension that filled the room. When Jordan finally caught sight of the number on the waistband of Emily's underwear, her reaction was immediate.

Jordan let out a low, almost primal growl of appreciation mixed with desire. The number on Emily's underwear seeing it was her Aston villa number was a thrilling surprise, and it only added to the intensity of the moment.

With her hands trembling with desire, Jordan signed to Emily, her fingers conveying her urgency, "You're driving me wild."

Emily's smirk grew even wider as she slowly pulled her shorts back up, leaving just enough to the imagination. She leaned in closer to Jordan, her voice low and sultry as she signed back, "Good. I like driving you wild."

Their playful banter and the passionate desire that filled the room left them both hungry for more. They knew that this was just the beginning of a night filled with intimate moments and shared passion, and the anticipation only fueled their burning desire for each other.

With a sultry glint in her eyes, Jordan couldn't resist pulling Emily closer, their bodies meeting on the bed. She signed to Emily, her hands conveying the depth of her desire, "You have no idea how much that underwear drives me crazy."

Emily's cheeks flushed with a mixture of excitement and affection. Her hands moved in graceful sign language as she replied, "I love that I can drive you wild."

Their bodies pressed together, and their lips met in a passionate kiss. The anticipation and longing that had been building between them ignited into a fiery passion as they surrendered to the desires of the moment. The room filled with the sweet sounds of their shared intimacy, a testament to the deep love and connection they shared.