𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢

Jaisalmer is the only place where i feel affection from peoples whom i can truly "Mine"

Jaisalmer is the only place where i feel affection from peoples whom i can truly "Mine". Perhaps this is the city where my mom belongs and its alley hold a lot of memory of my mothers childhood And one of her favourite place is the famous market of Jaisalmer. I still remember how my dad used to gift her anklets and jhumka he brought from this market once he visit here and how mumma used to get happy over his lovely gesture.

Roaming freely in the market and exploring the shops my eyes stopped on one of the shops which was of Oxidised Jewellery. My eyes started exploring the jewellery. Mumma was right when she said "Nothing can beat the beauty of Oxidised jewellery" she was fan of this type of jewellery and watching her wearing those it became mine favourite too.

I found it "The Anklet" for which i especially came to this market. I Picked it up in my hands and looked at it carefully. It was same as mumma's one which got lost by me when i was a small girl and i remember how mumma was sad for this anklet cause dad gifted her that on her birthday. Seeing the anklet the first thought came into my mind was to purchased it and for it i have to persume Sumitra kaki which was difficult task after how i annoyed her.

I Took the anklet and came out of the shop in search of Kaki and i found her panting leaning against a tree. Seeing me she shouted with frustration for roaming here and there without her and bodyguards company but i fully ignore her never ending scolding and with a soft grin i asked her to buy me the anklets as i didn't have money. Hearing me demand, she glared at me and then snatched the anklet from my hands and put it back at the shop and started taking me back towards the cars saying that she would ask Dada Sa to get us a more expensive one.

"But Not This One" but why just because i was a princess i couldn't buy a jewellery that's not to expensive, mumma was absolutely right when she laughingly said. "We did a crime being a queen and princess as we can only do things that are highly recommended by the king or that matches our standard but with permission" I glanced at Sumitra kaki and i know how can i persume her for buying me those anklets. I freed my wrist from her grip and with few seconds i was sitting on the ground without caring of my beautiful and favourite Lehenga and with a angry expression i again asked her to buy me those anklets as i know seeing me in this state she can never reject my wish as this was my favourite trick to get what i want from my childhood.

But ignoring my words, she asked me to stand up, saying that because of my this way of sitting on the ground people around me are considering me a crazy, hearing this i took a glance of the crowd whose central of attention is no other than me but i didn't care much as those anklets are more precious to me than their thought about me. And how it can be called a society if they don't give attention to someone's who are not even related to them and form their opinion about their actions and behaviour not paying a single attention to their life which are more terrible from others.

"Achcha Baba thikh hai ham kharid denge ab aap khadi ho jayen vani" She nodded her head in defeat and helped me in standing from the ground and called a bodyguard to go and purchased those anklets i wanted and he left to get those and again i freed my hand from her grip and started to walking in direction he was walking and soon in some times i was at the same shops getting those anklets i wanted from a long time and a peaceful smile formed in my lips.