Prologue

13 years ago

Cattail barely glanced at the infant, the baby was barely a year old, she had another one to take care of,  and then another boy on the way, they wouldn't notice if their oldest sibling was gone, now Reed was the oldest, Cattail but the five-month-old in his bed, and she walked out the door with Clay in her hands, Cattail took a quick bottle of alcohol and drove to an airport and quickly landed in a state called Nevada, where it was known where one of the top 7 most famous, and rich CEO's and women lived, Scarlet Amber, she was known for her.. Problems, but she was mostly famous for her products, and most of the company worked for Scarlet because she 'owned' them, them, and their family, for generations, Cattail arrived in Nevada and shifted her eyes to a large door, when Cattail knocked on the door, it was an adult woman, she seemed only a couple of years younger Cattail, she had jewel-hard, bright red-gold hair the color of rust and flames, she had orange-yellow eyes, as well as a red hair tie in her hair, she was tall, she had several odd scorch marks across her palms, as well a burn mark on her cheek, and she was grumpy-looking. "Hello, my name is Kestrel, what do you need at 10:52 at night?" The woman asked. "I'm giving up this brat, take him," Cattail said. She pushed the baby into Kestrel's arms and got into her car and drove away..