More cloud?!

Want more followers, reads, or anything that has to do with more cloud?? Here are my best tips!!

- A tip to kill two birds with one stone:

Comment on other people's stories!! First of all, and you gotta trust me with this, writers love comments more than ANYTHING. Most will try to reply to your comments and after a while might even follow you.

Then the second benefit, other writers that are reading the same story will see your comments and follow you in the hope you'll follow them back, and also comment on their stories!

- Shameless self-promoting:

Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok... you can do anything to promote your own stories! What I did to get all my lovely followers and readers was making edits of my fictions and post them on TikTok with the book name in the comments.

Follow other writers on platforms and try to make mutuals. Read their stories, comment on their videos, and they'll most likely do the same.

- Thank people:

Once you've thanked people for voting, adding your story to their reading list, or commenting, you'll get more interaction with them. Meaning they might follow you, start a conversation, check out your stories... you know??

(What I do not recommend is to keep on bugging people to read your story.)

- Sharing opinions:

This is quite the same as the previous tips, but try to share your opinions on other people stories and then ask if they could give their opinion on your story too. This might sound weird to just ask, but as long as you're showing that you actually pay attention to their chapters (by commenting, for example), the writer will know that you're honest and might actually check your story out.

- Make friends:

Said this at the self-promo thing too, but making online friends is amazing!! You can read their story and they read yours. Comment on each other and help each other with writing!
100% recommend.

That was pretty much it :) I'll share more if I find any other tips. Hope it helps!! ❤️