Back story

When the nightmare began

Living in Mexico wasn't easy

Living in Mexico wasn't easy. A piece of cake, you would say.

She had a loving family. But life was tough from time to time. Her family wasn't from the richest family line. They struggled to make ends meet and faced financial hardships. Despite the challenges, they always found ways to support and care for each other, making their bond even stronger.

The town she lived in was small. Everybody knew each other there. But not everybody was so great.

A lot of crimes happened, and sometimes people got killed. Not many had money, so they got by by stealing from the rich.

Despite the prevalent crime and financial struggles in the town, Victoria's family remained committed to their values and refused to resort to illegal activities. They believed in the power of hard work and resilience, striving to improve their situation through honest means. Despite the temptations surrounding them, they held onto their integrity and taught Victoria the importance of staying on the right path.

Her family consists of four people. Her, her mother and father, and her older brother. Victoria's family, despite facing the prevalent crime and financial struggles in the town, remained a tight-knit unit that supported each other through thick and thin. They shared a strong bond and worked together to overcome their challenges, providing a stable and loving environment for Victoria to grow up in. Despite their modest size, their family was rich in love, determination, and unwavering support for one another.

There was a deep bond between her and her brother. Their age gap was just four years. Her brother guarded her closely. He was always fortunate to have her. He started looking for her and didn't stop when word got out that she had disappeared. He was devastated because she missed their parents' final moments. However, he never gave up trying to find her.

From a very young age, Victoria had loved the Avengers

From a very young age, Victoria had loved the Avengers. She was amazed by their bravery and teamwork. The way they always fought for what was right

She wanted to be like them one day. But her future could say otherwise.

She never thought she would fight against them as the villain scavenged by people around the world. The Blodbender. A project of Hydra, like the Winter Soldier, Quick Silver, and Scarlet Witch.

Victoria's journey took an unexpected turn when she was captured and subjected to Hydra's experiments. They manipulated her DNA, granting her the ability to control blood. trained every day. Every time she would remember her past, Hydra would raise her memories.

Until she was finally ready to take on the task, the mission she had been trained for all this time was to destroy the Avengers.

Victoria's training had molded her into a formidable weapon, and she was determined to carry out Hydra's mission with unwavering loyalty. As she prepared to face the Avengers, her newfound control over blood gave her a unique advantage that made her an even more dangerous adversary.

Her time at Hydra was excruciating. She was tested almost every day.

The experiments she endured pushed her physical and mental limits, leaving scars both visible and invisible. She got hurt if she showed emotions; she got hurt if she was weak. She got tortured for any kind of reason. The number of times she got beaten up made her strong. Until she never flinched, never showed emotions, never showed weakness. Her ability to withstand pain and suppress her emotions became a valuable asset in her pursuit of becoming an even more formidable opponent. The relentless training and brutal treatment she received at Hydra molded her into a ruthless and resilient adversary, capable of enduring any challenge thrown her way.

Slowly, she was twice as good—five times better, ten times better.

Until she was even better than the Winter Soldier when he was still working for Hydra.

Her relentless determination and unwavering focus propelled her to surpass even the Winter Soldier's skills, earning her a reputation as the most formidable agent Hydra had ever produced. Her superior combat abilities and strategic thinking made her a force to be reckoned with, surpassing even the most seasoned opponents.

She was the ultimate weapon. That no one could beat.

 That no one could beat

New York

Stepping out of the plane, Victoria was ready to start her mission. First, she needed to lure Spider-Man out. And once he calls his buddies the Averages, she can destroy them all

 And once he calls his buddies the Averages, she can destroy them all

.
.
.
.
.

𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘