🅐︎🅓︎🅥︎🅔︎🅝︎🅣︎🅤︎🅡︎🅔︎

The rest of that day went by quicker than I thought, and before I knew it, It was night.

We all said good night to each other before going to sleep.

But I couldn't.

Bad thoughts swam inside my head,

What is going to happen?
Why me? Was I now that important?

All of a sudden, I heard a crash...

Abruptly, two men came through the broken window, charging toward me quickly.

I jumped out of bed as fast as I could running out of my room and toward Schlatt's room.

I banged on the doors, slamming my body against them as hard as I could, trying desperately to open the door to find help.

There was nobody in there. Still running, I ran to the room across from mine (which was Ted's).

I yanked open the doors to see Ted awake listening to music on his phone.

"Ted!" I wept, at this point I had tears running down my face from the fright and shock.

"Hey, hey... What's up? What happens?" He asked leaping out of his bed to hug me.

"I-I Heard my window smash, And two people came in and I-I still don't know where they are I just ran to Schlatt's room but he's not in there!" I exclaimed.

"It's okay we are prepared for shit like this" He comforted, grabbing his gun from his waistband and switching off the safety.

He motioned for me to sit down on his bed and be quiet while he tip-toed out of his room, pointing him out to see if anyone was there.

When he saw the coast was clear, he ran to Charlie's room, where Tommy was sleeping on a makeshift bed on the floor with Wilbur and Quackity next to him as Charlie was the only one who said yes to them staying in their room.

"Charlie!" Ted whispered, trying to wake him up.

"Dude... I know you get nightmares and shit but it's kinda cramped in here..." He rubbed his eyes.

"Someone from Brian's group is in the house and tried to get Hana and Schlatt's missing, We need to get everyone up" Ted declared as Charlie woke Tommy, Will, and Quackity up, motioning for them to grab their guns.

"Minors go to Ted's room" Charlie said, darting at Tommy.

"Heyy no fair!" He shouted.

"SHUT UP" Quackity shushed him.

"Ughh, fine" He walked to Ted's room in defeat.

He sat down in his office chair spinning it toward Hana who was doing something on Ted's phone.

"Wassup," He spoke up, as she looked up at him.

"Hey," Hana sighed, putting the phone down.

Suddenly, The group burst into the room and immediately hurried them all outside of the house and into the car, which had Schlatt in it.

"Where'd you find our token alcoholic?" I scoffed getting into the car and sitting in between Quackity and Wilbur.

"Heyy... I'm a cokehead too you bitch" He slurred drunk.

" Oh dam I guess you are the scum of the earth" I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"At least I'm not boring" He tolled burping in the process.

"ERRR YOU TRAMP! I SMELLED THAT!" Tommy shouted making us all burst into laughter.

As we pulled out of the driveway and the cat started to move, I felt myself slowly falling asleep, my head falling onto the shoulder of whoever was on my right.

After a few minutes of laying there, I finally fell asleep.

God today has been dramatic...