Party of the Dead

'This wasn't supposed to happen. The Alpha wasn't supposed to attack at Lydia's party, and no one was supposed to see, but I guess with me here in this world, things are out of wack and I can't expect things to go exactly like they did in the show.'

After the scream from one of the party goers, everything was silent, and everyone, me included, turned to where the scream came from.

A girl was standing there with a scared look on her face.

"There's something wrong with Lydia," she said in a shaky tone. "She's got claw and bite marks all over, and she's not moving."

"We need to do something," she continued.

"We can't call the police. We'll get in trouble for underage drinking," some punk said.

"What's wrong with you?" Some questioned him. "We have to at least get an ambulance to take her to the hospital."

As soon as that person said that, everyone started arguing if they should or shouldn't call the police. This gave me an opening to slip away from the crowd to find Stiles and Allison before the Alpha attacks them.

I walked over to Stefan and asked him to call the police since none of the others were doing it.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I'm gonna go find Stiles and Allison. I had some kinda vision or whatever about them being watched by the Alpha. I could feel its rage when it caught sight of Allison, so I need to go before one or both of them winds up like Lydia," I said, walking away.

Once I was away, I tried listening for any sound that Stiles or Allison would make since I don't know their scent, and I don't have what I need to do a locator spell to find them.

I focused my hearing, drowning out all the other sounds around me, until I came across two voices.

"You're really drunk," I heard Stiles say.

"No, I'm not," Allison said before she started giggling.

I followed their voices into a part of the woods that were close to Lydia's house but far away enough for no one to see anything.

"Maybe we should head back to the party," Stiles said as he held up Allison.

"Don't tell me you're scared," she said.

Before Stiles could say anything, I showed up.

"Hey guys, sorry to break up whatever this is, but the party's over, something happened to Lydia, and she's being taken to the hospital," I said.

"What happened to her?" Allison asked, shocked.

"I don't know, but the cops were called, so if you guys don't want to get in trouble, you should probably go now," I said.

Stiles gave me a worried look but could tell I wasn't speaking the whole truth about not knowing what happened to Lydia, but he nodded to me and started walking away with Allison.

As I was about to follow them, I was suddenly tackled and thrown deeper into the woods. I got up and saw the Alpha's terrifying form before me.

"Why did you attack Lydia?" I yelled at the beast.

The thing snarled and lunged at me, but I was prepared for it.

"Motus," I chanted, sending it flying into a tree.

The beast got up and snarled at me for what I did to it.

"You didn't think this was gonna be a fair fight, did you?" I taunted the beast.