24.1

Sorry for the delay... I was on holiday and this chapter was like 15k words so I had to divide it into different parts and cut some things out :S

Gojo had wanted to take (Y/n) to quite the beautiful park near where they were. He had hoped he'd come up with something to ask her out or to convince her to give him a chance as something other than just a fling. But since she had previously said he was her boyfriend he didn't have to think of anything too weird or special. Still, he thought they could walk around the park anyway. However, due to (Y/n) waking up early that same morning, she started to be increasingly and visibly tired, so they decided to go back to the school where Gojo accompanied her to her room. Although to be fair, he wasn't doing it out of chivalry. 

"I'm just gonna invite myself in," he said with a smile, walking inside her room after her. She turned to look at him with an arched brow "You're not gonna invite me in, so..." he shrugged as he walked past her and further into her room. 

"For a reason," she said, still with an arched brow and a slightly amused or somewhat unbelieving smile. 

"Don't know what you're talking about," he said with an innocent smile as he sat down on her bed and stared right at her. He grabbed his sunglasses that he had taken off a while ago and placed them over her nightstand. 

"I'm talking about wanting to sleep," she answered, crossing her arms but still having a smile. 

"Hey, I let you sleep last night, didn't I?" he complained cheerfully as he leaned back on her bed more comfortably. 

"It doesn't count, I was exhausted"

"I have an undeserved reputation," he huffed with a pout and closed eyes, looking all lofty. She giggled, finding his act rather cute. He opened one of his eyes to look at her and smiled when he saw her smile.

"You can stay, but I do want to sleep, okay?" she accepted but under that one condition. He nodded with a triumphant and slightly mischievous smile and stood up from her bed. 

"If I go to my room to change, you will let me in again, right?" he asked her, thinking that perhaps this was all a plan to make him leave and not let him in again. She pondered about it for a second but, in the end, she nodded "Trick question! I would barge in anyway," he said, poking the tip of her nose and giving her a quick peck on her cheek "Be right back~" he said one last time before he left her bedroom. 

She shook her head with a small smile and a blush, but she also left her room to brush her teeth and do her nightly routine. She also put on her pajamas while she waited for her face cream to dry, and for a moment, she looked at her reflection with slight shyness, even if it quickly disappeared. In another instance, she would have been very embarrassed to think that Satoru would see her in those clothes. And although it wouldn't be the first time he saw her like that, to her, last time didn't count since she was half-asleep already. Yet still, with a sigh, she tricked herself into thinking it didn't matter and finally stepped out of the bathroom and walked back to her room, bumping into Gojo who was as well wearing his pajamas. 

He smiled at her, making her blush slightly and look away. She wasn't sure why she was shy now, although looking at him, maybe it was because he was in such comfortable clothes. It was stupid, and she knew it, but it made her think about cuddling him. And yes, she had already done that yesterday, but she wasn't completely conscious, so it didn't count either. 

She didn't say anything, and he followed her to her room where he was the first to practically jump onto her bed. She slightly bit her lip when she saw him smirking at her and patting the bed next to him, but she knew she couldn't back down now, and to be honest, she didn't want to. She rolled her eyes although her smile was showing, and then she laid down next to him, giving him her back so that she didn't have to face him and die of embarrassment or a heart attack.