19.®

- | 9:34 | - friday, january twenty-second . c.a.

" where are we ?"

i kept my back turned, im tired i stayed up all morning putting together stuff for caya's big day .

" chresanto, i know your up ."

" shutup damn ." i said pulling the covers over my head

i felt the bed dip, and his footsteps walk away .

i want to hurt his feelings, i want him to cry because i feel that he doesn't understand nor does he know what he said hurted the fuck outta me .

i don't care if i sound weak, if you love someone you'd do anything .

i was at a soft moment in my life, i've let jacob in only for him go shit me out and tell me he doesn't love me .

anyone would be hurt by that, so once he tells me the truth i'll stop my antics .

" daddy, daddy, daddy !"

i sighed before sitting up, i walked out of the room seeing caya bouncing up and down .

" what's wrong, babygirl ?" i asked lifting her up

" pee-pee ." she said squirming in my arms

i placed her down, and brought her to the bathroom .

washing our hands, i lifted her up walking out .

" someone is going, to be a big girl ." i smiled tickling her a little

" stwop daddy, tickle ." she laughed

i kissed her cheek, before placing her down .

i walked downstairs, deciding to cook dinner .

putting on frozen, i sat her on the sofa with a blanket .

putting the pan on the stove, i listened to jacob talk .

" it's frustrating, i can't handle all of this . he's been giving me the cold shoulder lately, but i deserve that what i told him wasn't called for hell i'd do the same if i were in his shoes . i don't know i've just been so fucking depressed, getting text messages from my dead ex i know i'm not fucking tripping . me being pregnant, i feel like i'm on the verge of catching an anxiety attack, it's all just hitting me at once . i-i-i can't take it kila i can't ."

i sighed lowly, walking outside .

grabbing a chair, i pulled it besides him .

i motioned for him, to hang up the phone .

" kila i'm gonna call you, back later ."

" alright, i love you too ."

" but you, don't love me ." i nodded slowly

" look i don't wanna fuss-."

" you basically asked for a argument, you not telling me your pregnant that's a huge argument, what were you gonna raise my child alone and not tell me shit and have them resent me-."

" stop ."

" telling them that i was horrible, or what that i had beat on you-."

" chresanto stop ."

jacob spoke his brown eyes, getting glossy all over again .

" nah fuck that, you don't love me but yet your showing me different that's bullshit jacob and you know it-."