Chapter 36 - And The Waiting Ends

IWUMTMB’SB?!

Hey guys! Thank you all for quickly completing the challenge! It really means a lot to me! thank you!

On the side, I’ve posted the picture of 4 guys: Brenton Thwaites , Zac Effron, Taylor Lautner and Ian Somerhalder, which you guys suggested. So please vote on who should portray Zac. (Personally, I believe Ian looks too mature for Zac, so I was thinking he would fit as Justin more than Zac…) so guys please leave your thoughts! By the way, there’s still Leslie who needs some suggestions…

Anyways, happy reading! ;)

Chapter 36

[Zac’s POV]

Once we were both done brushing our teeth and getting dressed, we both went downstairs into the living room.

“So are you ready to go?” I asked her grabbing the car keys and checking if I had taken my phone.

“Yeah I'm ready!” she said and her stomach grumbled.

Talk about awkward moment!

I wanted to laugh my ass off, but I knew it wasn’t a good time right now.

“Why don’t we stop by somewhere and pick up breakfast for everyone? I'm sure your mom didn’t eat anything either.” I told her heading towards the door.

The girl just thanked me and soon we were on our way to Leslie’s house.

[Leslie’s POV]

***

Once we had bought coffees and muffins, we were now in front of my mother’s house.

Zac had ringed the doorbell and it was his dad who came and opened the door.

“Good morning dad” Zac said.

“Good morning Mark.” I said at the same time.

“Good morning guys. Come in.” Mark said and let the way inside my house.

“Why don’t I take this from you? Your mom is in the living room.” Mark said taking the cups of coffees from me, while Zac followed his dad with the muffins.

I went into the living room and found my mom crying and looking at her wedding pictures with Dana beside her trying to comfort her.

That sight right there made me want to drop on my knees and cry.

“Mom…” I said with tears in my eyes.

My mom suddenly looked up and saw me.

“Oh my baby! Please come here!” she said getting up and stretching her arms out.