Chapter 8 - Math Class

I just woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! It took you all some time to get my 12 votes and comments included…

Anyways, you all ended up completing the challenge, which is why I uploaded the next chapter!

Chapter 8

[Leslie’s POV]-

We were done eating lunch and everyone parted away for their lockers.

I was getting my stuff for math when my friends came to my locker.

“So… care explaining to us what was going on at lunch today?” Aiden asked me. The rest of my friends were all standing beside him, looking at me accusingly.

Even though the guy has a girlfriend, he always cares about his friends. That’s what I love about him the most.

I looked at Sarah and she just made the face that said: “I think they deserve to know what’s going on.”

I didn’t need to hear it from her mouth, I knew she was right.

“Okay guys, I’ll explain everything clearly at my place. So I’ll meet you all at 4?” I asked them hopefully.

Aiden sighed and nodded his head.

“Don’t forget to have some chocolate Sundays!” Sam said and walked away putting her arm around Sarah’s shoulder.

I chuckled and closed my locker while my friends went to their classes.

[Zac’s PoV]-

¬MATH CLASS¬