The beginning of satoshi and fighting a young avatar korra

2 years before avatar aang passed out side of the Lin Kuei compound both brothers saw a little basket and when they looked inside it they see a baby boy and they tried to find out who left him here so they took the baby in and they didn't know what was the child's name so they named him satoshi and they became like older brothers to him as the years went by when he was 5 the masters found out that satoshi was like them a cryomancer so bi Han and kuai liang started to train him so he can become the next sub-zero and he will be the one that will protect the avatar.

11 years later the South Pole

WLM: it is nice to have you here master liang.

Kuai liang: it's good to be here how is the avatars training going?

WLM: she is doing really well we thought she would finish her water bending test today and see if she can hold her own against your student?

Kitara: is your student here I haven't seen him since you arrived?

Kuai liang: sorry master kitara my pupil is not here he's still training with my older brother to see where's he's at at the moment they left before I even got the message from you they have been gone for a month.

Kitara: so how long would it take for your student to come see the avatar for the first time?

Kuai liang: I don't know maybe when he's here with me since he did plan to come in another week.

Kitara: good I do want to meet the new kid what was his name.

Kuai liang: his name is satoshi and he's going to be mine and my brother's successor to become the next sub-zero. So enough talking let me see her progress.

Kitara: ok let's go.

After drinking his tea and seeing the avatar training, her mastery in water, bending Kuai liang knew that this battle will be one-sided, but he knew that since Satoshi's a master and close quarter combat, and range attacks he will stand a chance against the avatar in. He has to know if Satoshi is ready to be the avatars guardian since he is in the last stages of his training to become the new subzero. after seeing her train Kuai Liang left the sample and returned home to a Lin Kuei compound to see if his older brother bi Han and their student Satoshi have returned from training in the mountains over a month ago after he opened the doors. He's his older brother meditating, but he doesn't see young Satoshi there with him.

Kuai liang: your back brother where is our student?

Bi Han: he's in his room sleeping since this month-long training really exhausted him.

Kuai liang: so how did he do?

Bi Han: he did good over the last month. He excelled very well. I believe it is time. That we will tell him what his duty is and when he turns 17 he will take his final test, and then he will be named the new subzero, and then he will leave to Republic city right after and wait until the avatar arrives.

Kuai liang: surprising. This boy changed our lives in the course of 14 years, and he is going to be our successor to the subzero name, and he will bring honor to our clan like we did before still feels like yesterday he was just a little boy he was calling us, big brothers, and we became family to him

Bi Han: yes, that is true little brother, even though I was the most strict on him, teaching him the ways of our knowledge he showed me compassion, strength, respect, and heart, and I do consider him as a little brother, even though I was made the bad guy every single time he ran to you when he got hurt because you were like the fun brother and I was the scary mad brother

Kuai liang: ha ha ha, ha ha, ha oh yeah, I remember that so well, but yeah, next week I'm gonna take them to the south pole. I talked with the white lotus and Palmer avatar Aang's widow Katara about Satoshi, and they believe he should have a one on one match with the new avatar Korra to see if she still needs to learn to train more and learn humility and to have more constraint sense she lacks of it they thought he was there with me earlier but he was with you the entire month, so I scheduled them to meet next week to see both their progress in avatar. Korra's progress is promising, even though we know if she was a water bender. At first she is excelling at that very fast and also with fire and earth, we just don't see the air bending that much and she's not spiritually matched.