81-82 finale

☆ 82. Chapter 81 The illusion of past lifefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 81 Illusion in the Past Life

"Restore superpowers." Xiao Jingxuan picked up two superpower crystal cores, protected Su Yingyue, and asked others to step back.

Unlike zombie crystal cores, using superpower crystal cores can quickly restore superpowers.

"This is a diluted antidote. Everyone should leave the city lord's villa. Otherwise, you will rob the city lord and lose your life." Xiao Jingxuan warned others.

"There can only be one city lord. You have to decide whether you can deal with everyone else. We will not treat you badly if you have a good relationship with our husband and wife. You should think carefully about it." Su Yingyue said not as harshly as Xiao Jingxuan. But she couldn't sing with her face.

Those base leaders who had recovered didn't think they were Su Yingyue and Xiao Jingxuan's opponents, and they didn't know how to seize the base. If others could seize it, it would be worse. Xiao Jingshuo and Su Yingyue took Guangnan. It is safer to help them and build a good relationship with them.

"Don't worry, Mr. Xiao and Miss Su, we're blocking the door to prevent anyone from coming in." "

Yes, yes, we'll help you guard it. Others are robbing Guangnan, but we don't accept it."

Because of the diluted medicine, those who followed The people only recovered some strength, but still did not regain their powers. They supported each other and walked out of the villa one by one.

Start seizing the city lord. If no one else comes to grab it, it won't be difficult for Su Yingyue and Xiao Jingxuan. They just need to pass the illusion test. When passing through the illusion, people cannot move. Therefore, in order to seize the city master, in addition to being able to withstand the illusion, one must also be prepared to be attacked by others. If your life is threatened by an attack, you will come out of the illusion. The next time you enter the illusion, the difficulty will increase.

"You go to the fantasy world, and I'll guard it." Xiao Jingxuan knew how to treat, and he wanted Su Yingyue to go.

"If there is an Imperial Research Institute in my illusion, I'm afraid I won't be able to get out." Su Yingyue grabbed the city lord, knowing the danger inside. At that time, she didn't have many distracting thoughts, and the first environment was not particularly dangerous, but now she is afraid of many things, and the Imperial Research Institute is like a lingering nightmare.

"If you can't beat him, block me and let me out of the illusion." Xiao Jingxuan knew that what Su Yingyue said was the truth.

No one came in. The city has no owner, and the protection is automatically withdrawn. Zhang Yiyang came in with the people who had been waiting nearby. Zhidong quickly positioned himself and was picked up by a helicopter.

Nan Feng did not expect that Su Yingyue and Xiao Jingxuan would not be poisoned, or that there was an antidote, and he did not know that Xiao Jingxuan could tear apart space, so he did not prepare for the worst.

The residents in the city only knew that Guangnan was ownerless and that someone from the Jingyue League was coming to take over. People in the Jingyue League had a better life than they did. They had long been envious of it and didn't care about the base changing hands. There were also a few people who wanted to seize the base and temporarily organized them together. They were not united in the first place. Facing tens of thousands of Jingyue Alliance's prepared and organized supernatural legions, they collapsed after not holding on for long.