Chapter 1

Noah's POV: I'm sitting in the backyard watching Nick play with our daughter Naomi seeing Nick play hide and seek with a 4 year old is so cute when you first meet Nick you think he's this mean and rude person but he's not he's a really sweet person. Nick looked at me and smiled after Nick looked at me Naomi found him. "I found you daddy" Naomi said
"You did you win again" Nick said to his 4 year old daughter. Something didn't fell right "hey you two the sun is starting to set we should go inside now" I said to Nick and Naomi. "Yeah and I think it's also time for dinner" Nick said "I can't be bothered to cook so I'm just going to order something" I told Nick "okay" nick replied still playing with Naomi while we were waiting for food to be delivered.

Time skip
When the food arrived we all sat down and ate. After dinner it was starting to get late which meant that it was time for Naomi to go to bed I walked into the living room and said "Naomi time for bed" I told her
"No mommy" she told me I looked at Nick and he looked back at me "Naomi you need to go to bed"
"Fine" Naomi said to Nick "thank you" Nick said.
After we got Naomi to bed Nick and I got ready for bed we made sure the doors were locked and the alarm was on and we went to our room and got into bed "Nick" I said "yeah" he said to me as he turned to look at me "Can I tell you something" I asked him.
"Yeah what is it" he said to me I looked at him.
"Earlier when we were outside it felt like something wasn't right" I told him and he looked at me concerned. "What do you mean" he asked me concerned "felt as if someone was watching us" I told him "I'll keep an eye out I promise" he told me but I was still scared "but what if something happens" I told him still scared.
"If your scared something might happen to Naomi her room is right across form ours" he said to me
"Okay" I said to him "let's go to sleep now" he said to me as it was extremely late.

Nick's POV
After Noah told me that she felt like someone was watching us I was concerned for her's and Naomi's safety. After what happened to Noah before Naomi was born I was always worried about her safety but since Naomi was born I always was more worried about their safety than anything else in the world . They both mean the world to me I was so paranoid after what Noah told me I got out of bed and went to check on Naomi I walked into Naomi's room and she was sound asleep in her bed after seeing that she was okay I went back to mine and Noah's room and got back into bed and went to sleep.