The Fight pt. 2

Previously In ' The Fight pt. 1 '

Bot's POV

It had been hours since the fight with the TroubleMakers and everything seemed normal until.....
Now: Milli came down stairs looking mad, I looked over at Geo, "You know why Milli looks to mad?" I said with confusion. "No, she hasn't talked to me since the Troublemakers fight" Geo said with a bit of worry in his voice. I sighed, not knowing what to do in this situation so he just sat there not knowing what to do for Milli.

Geo's POV

Just like Bot, Geo didn't know how to help Milli calm down. He was worried about his sister, he didn't know what to do to help Milli. So he decided to try and talk to her...

No ones POV
Bot=Bold
Geo=fancy (idfk)
Milli=Underline

"Milli?..." Geo said "What Geo!" Milli said with an angry tone in her voice. "Milli...*sigh* calm down, please... Let me talk to yo-" "Geo I'm fine! Dont worry about it!" Milli said as she cut Geo off. "Milli, come on, let us talk to you at least, please?" Bot said in a concerned tone. Milli had already lost her calmness and she snapped at the both of them.
"I'M FINE! WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT!" Both Geo and Bot looked shocked at Milli's sudden outburts at them. "Milli... Please let us talk to you, or at least talk to one of us about it" Geo said trying to talk to his sister. "Yeah Milli, you can talk to me or Geo about it" Bot said adding on to what Geo had said. "FOR THE LAST TIME I'M FINE! WHAT DON'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND!" Milli said still doing her outburst. "milli-" "YOU KNOW WHAT! I QUIT THE TEAM!" Geo and Bot looked devastated. Geo had tears in his eyes (he also had them at the start when Milli had her outburst). Bot was crying on the inside, but he had a shocked looked on his robot face.

A/N: two chapters down 6 more to go!