Leaving...?

Previously in 'The Fight pt. 2'

"milli-" "YOU KNOW WHAT! I QUIT THE TEAM!" Geo and Bot looked devastated. Geo had tears in his eyes (he also had them at the start when Milli had her outburst). Bot was crying on the inside, but he had a shocked looked on his robot face.
Now:
Geo's POV

As tears filled my eyes more and more, the more they stung. I tried to talk to Milli... She just wouldn't listen! I watched Milli go upstairs to her room and listened to the door slam. I looked over at Bot and said "What are we going to do?" I asked with my voice cracking considering I was hold in back tears even though they were in my eyes. "I-... I don't know Geo" Bot said, I could hear the sadness in his voice, he was broken (not litterly) he didn't know what time do, he was upset, it was obvious. After a few minutes Milli walked down the stairs with her bag(s) packed, "Milli plea-" I started saying but Milli cut me off "Save it Geo...". As I watched Milli leave j couldn't help but wonder, where would she go... Would she go with the TroubleMskers?, Door mouse?, or Squiddy The Squid?. Only time will tell I guess. I watched as Milli called UmiCar, I saw her leave. That's when I gave up holding tears...

A/N: ik this chaper is short but work with me here people that's reading this story, it's currently 1:40 AM, I'll update this chaper if I can, but I'm gonna post this for now and see if I can edit it or update it.