Happy Farm Part 1

Scarlett had selected "Happy Farm." The name reminded her of farming games like Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons. This had to be a farming game, she thought. With a sense of anticipation, she selected the dive.

In the blink of an eye, Scarlett found herself standing in front of a charming farm building. A cute young woman in traditional farming clothes approached her with a warm smile. "Welcome to the Happy Farm," she greeted Scarlett. "I'm so glad you're here to help us on the farm."

Scarlett couldn't help but feel a rush of happiness as she looked around the farm. Just outside the barn, there was a small sales stand displaying a variety of products from the farm: large eggs, some of them even oversized, suggesting the presence of ostriches, and different kinds of milk. The female farmer turned to her and asked, "So, where would you like to help today? Milk or egg production? Your colleagues are eager to meet you."

Scarlett took a moment to consider. She had always been fond of cows, and ostriches slightly intimidated her. With a smile, she responded, "I'd like to work on milk production."

The farmer nodded approvingly and led her to a small door, which opened into a room where two farm assistants were waiting. She smiled and said, "They'll help you get prepared for the work. See you later."

As the door closed behind her, Scarlett found herself alone in the room with the two men. She glanced around at the various tools scattered about, including milk pumps for cows and a selection of syringes, presumably filled with medication for the animals, also some kind of metal frame with some bars in a size that would fit a calf and a monitor with an attached keyboard. She pondered how the game worked. Would she need to accumulate points by completing tasks, or was it more story-oriented, with choices that affected the farm's narrative and development? 

"So, how do we start. When will i,", she started but was promptly interrupted by one of the men. "What a cute little cow we have here!"

The other one nodded in agreement, a friendly smile on his face. "Indeed, she's quite the sight."

"Where?" Scarlett turned around, searching for the cute cow, but there was no sign of it. As puzzlement began to creep in, she suddenly felt a strong grip on her arms, pinning them together behind her back.

Scarlett was too surprised to react immediately. One of the men walked in front of her, his tone unsettling. "She will fit well with the other cows," he said, gently patting her head.

"Oh god no...not again." Realization washed over Scarlett, and a surge of panic coursed through her. She struggled to break free, wriggling and straining against the restraint. The situation had taken a deeply unsettling turn, and she was determined to escape it.

The man in front of her spoke with a disconcerting calmness. "There, there," he said, his voice soothing, as he reached for one of the syringes neatly laid out on a desk next to him. "No need to be afraid, little cow. You'll feel very relaxed soon."

As he reassured her, Scarlett felt a small, piercing sensation in her arm, sending a shock of fear through her, before the medication took effect and her body started to relax, her legs became unable to support her and the man holding her arms let her down just enough to fall to her knees.

Scarlett had to escape, she had to get out of this situation, so she did the only thing that came to her mind and said quickly: "DOM, abort dive!", but to her horror, nothing happened. She was still kneeling in the small room, one of the men looking at her in amusement.

"Silly little cow that one is. Cows don't talk and cows don't need clothes."

Scarlett, by now even more weakened by the unknown medication, found herself unable to respond. The two men, the unsettling calmness still lingering in their demeanor, removed her clothes. The way they touched her body felt different than the way she was touched on the train before. They handled her like one would an animal, calmly and without any sexual tension.  The act of being undressed by these strangers in this way felt invasive.

As soon as Scarlett was stripped completely naked, her clothes discarded into a trash bag, she felt the strong arms of the taller man lifting her up, her arms hanging down one of his arms, her legs hanging down the other arm. She was gently placed within the metal frame, several cold rods securing her shivering body in place, leaving her unable to move, her ass pushed up, her legs spread wide and her breasts dangeling freely. 

One of the men leaned in close to her and reached for her breasts, massaging them mechanicallly and squeezing her nipples while carefully checking for an reaction. Scarlett moaned, her body felt hot and there was already moister building between her legs. But that didn't seem to be the reaction the man was hoping for.  "Dry, but don't worry," he assured her, "we'll fix that for you." With a calculated precision, he took another syringe, inserted a fluid first in her left, then her right nipple, causing them to swell and leak drops of milk almost instantly. "There, much better. Your cute little utters will be giant by the end of the day."

He turned to the second man. "How is it looking at the back? Everything ready?"

Scarlett couldn't see the other man, but suddenly felt his hand sliding up and down her slit, inserting one finger, then two in a similar mechanical way her breasts had been treated. 

"The aphrodisiac is working.", he said shortly after removing his fingers. Scarlett's body seemed to act on its own, her ass was wriggling, same as her swollen breasts, both desperate for stimulation. Scarlett struggled, her mind racing.  "God damn it, i can't control myself! I need...i need..." Her arms tried to reach up, but the drug in her body still left them useless. Regardless, the small movements she managed were enough to alert the farm assistant.

"Naughty little cow.", he reprimanded her softly. "I know it feels good, cows are horny little beings, but only naughty cows touch themselves. We will help you stay a good little cow."

Both her hands were bound so that they rested against her shoulders, and her feet were secured in a similar manner, with each foot pressed against one of her buttocks. Scarlett sight in frustration, the need inside her building up more and more.

 "Don't you worry, we take good care of our cows." With that, the assistant stepped over to the desk and retrieved a peculiar tool that Scarlett hadn't noticed before. It had a grip resembling a screwdriver, but the rest of it looked like a giant smooth caterpillar. He stepped behind her.

"Satisfied cows produce more milk and orgasms encourage utter growth.", he pettet her on her ass cheek and soon after, Scarlett felt the tip of the strange tool pressing against her entrance. Her body burning with need and her mind without clear thought, she pressed herself against it and let out deep moans as it finally started to enter her. Her mind melted even more, as it went in completely. She gripped at it, wanting to increase the sensation inside her. Then a hand was holding her by her waist, she heard a click sound and as the tool inside her started to twist and move, she threw her head back, her eyes blank, her whole body bathing in waves of ectasy.

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#